Which is scarier TOT or RNRC

Scarier TOT or RNRC

• Total voters

TOTGuy

I personally find niether to be scary per se. I find RNR to be worse because I hate the launch. Something about that ride just never sits well with me. I could do TOT all day (in case you couldn't tell from my name) and it would never get old. The CM's really make that ride!

LeeSeeBabe

well, i love roller coasters and drops and such so that's not the scary part to me. I can't even begin to think about how many times i've been on both, but I still always get creeped out when you start ascending in the elevator shaft. Your adrenaline just gets pumping!!!! whew I'm so excited I'll be in Disney in less than a week!!!!! :sohappy: one more final to go before then though. :cry:

Tower of Terror has scarier theming, obviously. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster has a more thrilling ride layout. Depends on what you find more thrilling, loops or drops.

the-reason14

Cant really say, its all a matter of personal preferance. Both ToT and Rrnr scared me when I first rode them, I guess more Rrnc since I didnt know what to expect. I cheated with ToT by watching a vid over the net before my first drop in like 04 sometime. So its all a matter of opinion.

crazydaveh

i found primeval whirl to be more breathtaking than rock n roller coaster. *runs and hides*

No worries, it is scary, especially after closing Pleasure Island the night before! All that spinning doesn't go well with what's left in your system!

When you're not hungover, TOT is better/scarier. RnRC isn't bad, but it's a beginner coaster. I'll still have fun on both!

tunaman68

Neither is scary to me, but I LOVE crazy rides.

My mom (70) years old will ride everything but stuff that goes upside down, so to her RRC is way scarier. She won't ride it, or California Screaming at DCA in Anaheim. She says that TOT (both FLA and CA versions) is her favorite ride!

Depends on what you find more thrilling, loops or drops.

That's really what it comes down to!

Ride 'em both and then see which one makes you :hurl:

Have Fun!

hokielutz

ToT is probably the scarier of the two. If you have a first time rider... they will likely be more apprehensive of ToT than RnRC.... just because you don't know what the elevator will do and it has a ghostly theming.
RnRC is just the initial launch and first two inversions that really gets the adrenaline pumping... but it is expected.

As an experienced rider of ToT... that horizontal ride into the drop shaft really gets the heart pumping because I don't know what will happen first... going up or going down... what will come first??? and when?? :eek:

I remember when it was first introduced with only one drop.... kinda scary... but you got used to it. Now it is far better. Last week I got the ride profile where it started to show the end movie of the swirling on the screen.... but then the elevator went back up for another drop. You thought you were at the end... but it really wasn't over.

Raven66

I personally don't like RnRC, it's too scary for me. But my DH and DD love it. On the upside we could ride ToT all day!:sohappy:

Jessie&Buzz

I don't like ToT at all! Way way way too scary for me. I did ride it once but once was enough.

I love love love RnRC!!!!!!!! We rode it 2 times in a row last Thursday and would have done it more if a member of our group who didn't ride would have let us. He was watching the kiddos that were too small.

pixiedusttravel

Both are great rides! I personally don't think either are scary. But now that TOT goes up and down so many times, motion sickness catches up to me and that can be pretty scary!! :hurl:

RNR is lame

after you ride it once having to go through the recording studio is annoying, the only good thing about it is you can cut in front of the people who stand there staring at steven tyler.

TOT all the way

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom