Which is better - Chef Mickey's breakfast or dinner?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
We have eaten at Chef Mickey's for dinner twice & loved it!
We are considering trying the breakfast there on our next trip.
For those of you who have done both meals, which do you prefer?...The dinner or the breakfast?
:wave:

coltow

Tink, everyone has there own opinions on this. I prefer breakfast there is just something about eating Mickey waffles with Mickey.

WickedQueen22

I am interested in the dessert bar for dinner if you can tell me anything about that. I'll have 2 kids and my 3 little brothers who will be 18,22, and 26 but I am sure will make some giant dessert.

Does that make dinner better than breakfast?

happymom52003

Kind of hard to compare breakfast to dinner since it is completely different food, but if you have already eaten there twice for dinner, then I think you should try the breakfast. We love breakfast at Chef Mickey's.:slurp:

New2WDW

Chef Mickey's dinner has been one of our must do's every trip. This past trip we tried the breakfast and according to my wife it will now be a must do every trip. It had all kinds of breakfast foods and the dessert bar area looked like a temptation from the Biggest Loser TV Show!

It was very good and we will be doing it again!

mousebymarriage

We have done both breakfast and dinner at Chef Mickey's. We go there at least once every trip, it's a tradition for us. My DH and I both prefer the breakfast and the kids just like the atmosphere, they usually eat wherever we go so it's not an issue for them. This time we are going to do dinner because we are a Grand Gathering of 17 people and I made all dinner ressies thinking it just easier to get that many people together at the same time in the evening.

MrsJQ

Chef Mickeys..

We LOVE the breakfast but both are great, depends which meal you like better really. We love breakfast, my kids will eat more during breakfast than dinner so breakfast works the best for us. Have a great trip!!

Anniebean25

We ate breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last trip. Our kids loved it. We have not had dinner there but may try it on our next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom