Which is Best? Fantasmic!, Main Street Electrical Parade, or Disneyland Forever?

Which is Best? Fantasmic!, Main Street Electrical Parade, or Disneyland Forever?

• Fantasmic!

• Main Street Electrical Parade

• Disneyland Forever

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
Just need to see which show is best, trying to choose the best show for my next trip. Thanks!

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
I do not want to do too many shows in one night. I think it would be madness. Just one show would be good.

Disney Analyst

I do not want to do too many shows in one night. I think it would be madness. Just one show would be good.

My suggestion would still be 9:00 Fantasmic, as the show basically ends and the Fireworks begin, so you don't even need to move.

And then if the Fireworks get cancelled, at least you saw Fantasmic.

Downside, 9:00 Fantasmic means needing to fight for a spot...

Purduevian

I just did all 3 in one night. Hungry Bear dinning package got us great spots for Fantasmic, stayed there to watch Disneyland Forever on the ROA, walked to small world for encanto show, then watched the parade!

waltography

I just did all 3 in one night. Hungry Bear dinning package got us great spots for Fantasmic, stayed there to watch Disneyland Forever on the ROA, walked to small world for encanto show, then watched the parade!
Also did the 3 but sans-dining package! Got a front row standby view at 7:30 for the 9pm F! show, then hustled my way over to Main Street to watch DF at 9:30pm, and then caught the 10:45 MSEP showing on Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom