Which IP would you rather see replace Dinosaur?

Which IP would you rather see replace Dinosaur?

• Zootopia

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Cocaine Bear

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

BlakeW39

Would love that, or maybe the Dino Institute has some secret donations from members of S.E.A that allowed them to develop the Time Rovers. Then you could have a second attraction be like a trip to a Lost World type scenario

Perhaps so. I'd especially like it if the land were set actually back in time, as it gives imagineering an opportunity to transport us to a world that is completely different from the one we live in today. Imagine the land being set before grass evolved. And there are reptiles, amphibians everywhere, small mammals even, but all creatures that coexisted with dinosaurs. And then some kind of safari including true to life dinosaurs that are treated like animals and depicted as accurately as possible. That would be the perfect idea for DAK imo, alongside some kind of marine themed land that showcased island peoples and their relationships to the sea, as well as salt water ecosystems with sharks, rays, sea turtles, etc.

I know it's uncouth to quote oneself but my thoughts:

At this point I think S.E.A. is the only thing that would actually save Dinoland USA from going to other IPs. But there hasn't been a big enough push of that in Orlando to see it come to fruition.

Well to be honest, unless or until the SEA TV show on Disney+ becomes successful, I think it's very unlikely the IP will come to DAK. Yes it's probably the IP that would most thematically benefit the park, but I don't think management respects theme parks as an art nearly enough to care much about that sort of thing. Nonetheless, we're in full agreement that SEA could provide a great opportunity to explore original, creative idea in the DAK theme park.

JIMINYCR

I wouldnt give up on the Dino theme. Theres still a lot of kids that are excited about that kind of thing. If getting away from Dinos is what they are wanting to do then another possibility would be a Duck Tails adventure area that brings in many beloved characters that Disney knows guests enjoy seeing. It could bring in exciting possibilities for a thrilling attraction set around their escapades and keeping it geared for the younger crowd.

Brer Panther

I'd prefer to keep Dinosaur as is, but if we have to update it, I wouldn't be opposed to the S.E.A. idea.

I'd definitely take it over removing dinosaurs from the park entirely and turning it into a trackless Zootopia ride.

cdunlap

I would like to see Encanto, Emperor's New Groove, Pocahontas, or the first Rescuers movie integrated as they have major themes with animals (Encanto has Antonio, ENG has Pacha the llama farmer, black jaguars, Cusco the llama, and others, Pocahontas has a subtext about conservation despite its anti-colonialist/imperialist base message, and Rescuers is about mice and features two crocodilians belonging to that absolute icon of a villainess, Madame Medusa!)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Hungry Comedy GIF by Cocaine Bear

With the supplementary attraction, Key Bump Mountain.

Also, the snow on top of Everest is now... "snow".

J4546

If they hae to get ride of Dinosaur then seems like a great time to bring beastly kingdoms into reality. dino could be rethemed into a exil castle style ride and the land around it as well imo

Tom P.

I refuse to be told that we have to choose between these two properties. This is Disney. Let's think outside the box. Cocaine Bear rampaging through Zootopia and Officer Judy Hopps has to stop him. Instant classic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom