Which Florida Theme Park attracts the worst guest types ?

Which Florida Theme Park attracts the worst guest types ?

• Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Busch Gardens Tampa

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Epcot

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Islands of Adventure

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Legoland Florida

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Magic Kingdom

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JIMINYCR

Youll find obnoxious, rude, nasties in all the parks. The general behavior of people has deteriorated overall. I dont really think any one park has a monopoly on the worst ones. I've encountered the baddies in all the parks, however during some of the EP festivals, I've had situations occurring around me at those times more than any other times. So its not necessarily the park but what the park has going on at certain times that draws them in. And the fact that security isnt always called in to continually supervise and enforce good behavior. IMHO, more of those guests should be tossed out.

tcool123

Probably an oversight, but Seaworld Orlando. Not once have I ever been called a slur or name before, but that all changed at Seaworld Orlando this year. We started the day with me and my boyfriend being yelled at for being no good filthy Mexicans for speaking Spanish. Neither of us are from Mexico nor do we have any Mexican heritage. My boyfriend and I are both from Cuba, and we were just on a three way call with my mother. Later that day some 'lovely' people shoved passed us while calling us the f slur, and when we reached loading they continued their name calling at us. If we want to include people following CDC guidelines, then that further tanks Seaworld. I was flipped off and told to eff off for asking a lady to move back a bit to socially distance.

Minnie Mum

I would agree with Jiminycr- the parks are equal opportunity when it comes to badly behaved, boorish, loudmouths. Especially given that many of these low lifes may move from one park to another in any given day. Unfortunately, the poll didn't allow that option.

Club Cooloholic

Probably an oversight, but Seaworld Orlando. Not once have I ever been called a slur or name before, but that all changed at Seaworld Orlando this year. We started the day with me and my boyfriend being yelled at for being no good filthy Mexicans for speaking Spanish. Neither of us are from Mexico nor do we have any Mexican heritage. My boyfriend and I are both from Cuba, and we were just on a three way call with my mother. Later that day some 'lovely' people shoved passed us while calling us the f slur, and when we reached loading they continued their name calling at us. If we want to include people following CDC guidelines, then that further tanks Seaworld. I was flipped off and told to eff off for asking a lady to move back a bit to socially distance.
That sounds terrible. No reason anyone should treat people like that.
As for Covid measures, I haven't been to SeaWorld during it but found people at Uni and WDW to be pretty good, save for one guy who steamed at my family after I asked him, in a very kind manner to just back up a little. Most people are ok with this but he didn't stop looking angry and I think his wife even tried to get him to chill.
Odd little nugget I observed was the father of a group was usually the most likely to break distancing space, even more so than younger kids.

Giss Neric

Definitely Busch Gardens. Actually, any rollercoaster parks tends to be the worse cause it attracts mostly teens and young adults due to the nature of their rides.

When I went to Busch twice in 2019, I always smelled weed. Teens were loud and obnoxious in the queue, kinda like those South American tour groups that goes to Disney. I still had fun though cause their coaster selection is great.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Magic Kingdom by far.... You've got the Karens, the heated dads, the screaming babies & toddlers, the entitled people, hoards of huge folks on electric vehicles since the park and its rides are "fluffy friendly," the instagram teenagers...

...Just about every possible worst case scenario of a theme park guest goes to Magic Kingdom.

Zé_Carioca

Usually I would say Magic Kingdom because it attracts most tourists, but lately, it seems to be Sea World and Busch Gardens due to their covid regulations. I don't know why, since their rules are the same, but they don't seem to heavily enforce it and guests feel entitled to do whatever they want and its just a free for all, as stated above. I used to like how low-key SeaWorld felt and would go for their holiday offerings but I have avoided it this year because I hear horrible things. I went for their opening for work and couldn't last more than a few hours.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
You left out Universal Studios and Seaworld from your list to choose from...

Personally I'd say in my experience the worst guests have been at Seaworld and Busch Gardens.
I feel like the reason for it is mostly to do with those parks seeming more like Six Flags where many locals go for roller coasters and beer. They have one too many and start puking.
I just feel like those parks no longer appeal to the tourists with families.

HongKongFooy

IMHO it's Magic Kingdom

Just curious here if you have a theory as to:
1) generally what these guests look like........meaning what is the *mode* of the offending demographic(teens, from a spcific state or country, scooter riders, families with many children, single travelers, AP holders, male or female, wear sports attire, bring in their own food) and M.O..

2) why MK hosts the worst guests as opposed to the other parks?

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Just curious here if you have a theory as to:
1) generally what these guests look like........meaning what is the *mode* of the offending demographic(teens, from a spcific state or country, scooter riders, families with many children, single travelers, AP holders, male or female, wear sports attire, bring in their own food) and M.O..

2) why MK hosts the worst guests as opposed to the other parks?

IMHO
1. It's not physical attributes for me, it's behavior that matters. If a guest is loud, abrasive, is argumentative to other members of their party (Full Disney Meltdowns), refuses to follow castmember requests, or is combative with castmembers those are the worst guest types.

2. I'm speculating that it's the primary park that most people are aiming to be in up until it's at maximum capacity. So naturally more people trying to do the same things with resulting longer lines is going to make people less conducive to be civil and less accepting that they've dropped $125 a head just to stand around.

DVCakaCarlF

Why isn’t Myrtle Beach or Carowinds on this list? There’s nothing that can compare to the smell of cigarettes, salty pool water, and the weekend deadbeat father yelling at his part time family.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom