Which extinct attraction do you miss the most???

agdbeanie

Original Poster
Which extinct attraction do you miss the most??? What was your favorite part of the attraction?

I think mine would have to be the original Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.

disneydudette

I don't kno if u would consider this an attraction...but I miss the electric light parade!!

THE PRETTY LIGHTS AND COLORS WERE SO WONDERFUL!!

Terp02

I definitely miss the Enchanted Tiki Room, the original one before it was taken over by horrendousness. I also miss the World of Motion, that was one of my favs at Epcot. Ah well that's progress/capitalism for ya.

bearboysnc

Whirl of Motion

It's fun to be free... to be on the move...

and

Kitchen Kabaret
Listen to the Land

Captain Eo

"Hooter has it"

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by disneydudette
I don't kno if u would consider this an attraction...but I miss the electric light parade!!

THE PRETTY LIGHTS AND COLORS WERE SO WONDERFUL!!

it's not gone.. it moved..

Parkeit

Mr. Toad, i loved that ride. I rode it when i was like and when i went back when i was like thirteen it was gone. That was something i had been looking forward too. darn that pooh :hurl:

alee4eva

I haven't been on pooh yet, even though I love that character. I hopefully will this July. But, Mr. Toad was one of the best fantasyland attractions.. I thought it was quite popular. Does anyone know why they changed it? Ohh, and I kinda miss 2K. But of them all I miss Tiki, the attraction is dead to me now. Stupid Iago.

DigitalDisney

Probably 20,000 Leagues. At least all of the other attractions have been replaced with something. Poor ol' 20K still sits there without a replacement. At least the upcoming DVD looks to be amazing.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Definitely Toad's Wild Ride...of course every day I drive is kind of like that, so it's not like it really ever left me :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom