Which do you recommend?

LinaBelle

My parents and I are planning a trip to the World next year and are in need of opinions. My mom and I want to surprise my father with making reservations at a deluxe resort. We first thought of Polynesian Resort and had a great time when we made reservations for dinner there 2 years ago. But, he also likes the Contemporary Resort.

Opinions are greatly appreciated. :wave:

KaliSplash

Wilderness Lodge has been considered the best-themed resort on the property. But it is true there are fewer restaurants than POLY or Contemporary. Also, it is NOT on the monorail, though the boat ride to/from the MK is fun. Also, bus service from WL is not the best on property. And the rooms are smaller.

I am a great fan of WL, but it is a step below the monorail resorts. My family has stayed in the Contemporary on several occasions, always on the Seven Seas Lagoon side. If you go for the Contemporary, you should choose this option.

There are only a couple of things I can say bad about POLY, the rooms are scattered in the various buildings and you could be walking through the rain to get to restaurants and monorail and shops. But the theming is far better than the Contemporary, overall, of course. Also POLY is very close to TTC and the traffic associated with that.

But of course, you will be at WDW, any of these choices will be very good!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom