Which Disney World attraction (past or present) has/had the best music loop?

yeti

A really underrated one is the score for Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (not the WDW one). It's a beautiful sci fi arrangement of Randy Newman's "Strange Things" from Toy Story (with some obligatory Friend in Me thrown in at the end). Super catchy but also mysterious, motivational and vaguely eerie and ethereal.

Greg in TN

For "music that's fun at first, but gets annoying" -- Swisskapolka from Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. Then, music I could listen to from now until whenever and never get tired of it -- Soarin' (not around the world), and Illuminations, Reflections of Earth. Honorable mention would go to Star Tunnel in Space Mountain.

spock8113

Soarin'..............from Super Hot Larry. But there may be a problem with SuperHot and Disney because Larry's original Soarin' queue line sound track pops up on YouTube but then disappears, then it appears, then it disappears? I just downloaded it and saved it and listen to it all the time. Yes, you read that correctly, Super Hot Larry? I'm jest sayin'.....................................

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The loop in wilderness lodge is always my personal favorite of any background music…mainly because it uses some great movie tracks…including one of the best moments in movie history:

…never a dry eye in the house

As a more light hearted alternative….Fitterin’
On Main Street

CaptinEO

My absolute favorite. The composer of this is none other than the late James Horner who would later score Aliens, Titanic, and Avatar.

virk4

Circa 1988: Space Mountain music as you exited and "rode" the moving floor up and out of the attraction. I have been looking for the song for years but have been unable to find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom