Which Disney Princess would you be? And why?

HouCuseChickie

Well, Ariel is probably the most accurate fit since I've been singing since I was really young, I had my moments (OK- a number of moments) where I'd break the rules, and I do enjoy collecting things. HOWEVER, I have really gotten into baking over the last few years with all the cake decorating I'm now doing, and I am a fair skinned brunette, so Snow White could work in some regards.

Although, I did notice back in November that Pocahontas was wearing a really sweet pair of tall wrap Mukluks. I guess it was the winter variation on her footwear. Gotta love a sweet pair of furry boots. ;)

Aiyake

Does Kida count? She's an awesome warrior princess that lives in an advanced underwater civilization, but she still has a kind heart. Other than that, Merida, because I love archery and she's so mischievous and free :)

stargrl33

252f58d28ba0df0964abf282769bc8d5.jpg

Enough said.

Although I definitely related to Rapunzel's bi-polar breakdown in Tangled.

aRiv

My favorite is Jasmine, but I'd have to say Tiana! She's independent, a hard worker and super family oriented. I also wouldn't mind having beignets everyday in New Orleans :D

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
It's a tough call between Belle and Ariel. Ariel's been my favorite princess since I was little. I just started loving Belle in the past couple of years.
I relate to both of them a lot in the sense that they both want to break out of their current surroundings and just go explore and be in love and all that.
I think I have to go with Ariel though, because she's so brave and beautiful and knows that love is more important than everything else. yeah:)

Sue_Vongello

I'd be Merida because I feel like I identify with her alot ... but ... mostly because I'm Bi and I think she is the princess most likely to be as well ... which explains why I feel like I have alot in common with her anyway!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom