Which Disney Character (Past or Present) Would You Love To Meet The Most?

brb1006

Waiting for Flower the Skunk from Bambi to make a comeback at the Disney Parks in the future. He hasn't been spotted at neither Disneyland or Walt Disney World since the late 1970s. Especially since Thumper returned in 2006.

JIMINYCR

I'm with the OP. It would be amazing to have a M&G with Dreamfinder and Figment. Many of us fans were hoping and still hope Disney will allow him to make a reappearance with a renewed EP. And its been years since we were able to find Jiminy Cricket available anywhere.

Worldlover71

The top of my list was Scrooge McDuck, but I met him at the Christmas party a few years ago after waited in an insanely long line. That moves the nephews to the top of the list, but that may require a trip to one of the overseas parks. Love those ducks!

Musical Mermaid

I love a lot of these suggestions, so there are multiple characters I’d like to meet: Dreamfinder with Figment, Bernard and Miss Bianca, any Aristocats, Robin Hood, and the Orange Bird, who I was hoping would’ve been a surprise for the 50th.

IanDLBZF

For me, it's:
  • Darkwing Duck
  • Br'er Rabbit*
  • Marie
  • Figment
  • Ludwig Von Drake
  • Panchito Pistoles**
  • Jose Carioca**
  • Clarice
  • Clarabelle Cow
*Worth mentioning I did see him in the Frontierland Hoedown TWICE in 2019
**On a similar note, I've seen both Panchito and Jose in 2018 during Discovery Island Carnivale, and in 2019 during the Move It, Shake It, Mousekedance It Parade (where I've been hugged by both, mostly Panchito; and Jose did kiss me once!)

NelleBelle

I love a lot of these suggestions, so there are multiple characters I’d like to meet: Dreamfinder with Figment, Bernard and Miss Bianca, any Aristocats, Robin Hood, and the Orange Bird, who I was hoping would’ve been a surprise for the 50th.
We actually got to meet Robin Hood, who happened to just be hanging around the outside of the Harmony Barbershop when my son was going in to get his first hair cut. We had a bunch of "one and only" sightings that trip: King Louie, Mickey & Minnie together (with no line outside AK), When I ran my first marathon, I met a ton of rare characters that only come out in a blue moon, which was fun!
1650585027540.png

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
My top 10 list...
  1. Dreamfinder & Figment
  2. Beaker & Bunsen
  3. iCan
  4. Big Al/Liverlips/Wendell (I just like them)
  5. Crash Test Dummy
  6. Vinny & Mole
  7. SMRT-1
  8. Orange Bird
  9. Gyro or Gero
  10. Roger Rabbit

brb1006

When will Disney finally make a walkaround version of Duchess and Thomas o'Malley? They already created live versions of both characters during an old Disney on Parade show back in 1973.
0d4cisfdbwq41.jpg

Musical Mermaid

When will Disney finally make a walkaround version of Duchess and Thomas o'Malley? They already created live versions of both characters during an old Disney on Parade show back in 1973.
0d4cisfdbwq41.jpg
I’m not going to say I wouldn’t, but I’d have to see how they’d pull off Duchess and Thomas nowadays before committing to meeting them. I like the kittens I’ve seen from photos in the other parks though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom