Which direction from the hub do you go?

ohioguy

Adventureland... I like to experience the park clockwise, from most "primitive" to most "futuristic", which is how I believe Disney himself viewed the sequence of the themed sections. The loss of fast pass will make this easier. I'm not one to run around all over the place, preferring to go in order of attraction, with the only exception being an afternoon jaunt back to Main Street or the hub for entertainment or the parade.

mergatroid

Always been a turn right towards Tomorrowland type of person myself. Usually because we generally arrive before opening and Space Mountain is the attraction to go on first. Occasionally if we're doing the fireworks and are arriving in the afternoon, we might head left towards Adventureland but usually only if we have no Space Mountain fast passes.

Hcalvert

I tend go left, but I found often BTM and Splash might not be up and running at first. So, now we alternate. One day we go left and the next time we are there, right. I never go to Fantasyland as I have a DAS for knee issues and will just wait my allotted time.

The Mighty Tim

Most of the time, we go left and head towards Adventureland, making a beeline for POTC and then going around the park in a clockwise manner. Occasionally, we'll start off in Tomorrowland and work backwards; most often that happens if we arrive in the park in the afternoon or evening.

One time we went through the castle but that completely confused my system!!

Left for me. Being a history nerd I always appreciate Hall of Presidents.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 1.27.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 1.27.09 PM.png
    17 KB · Views: 22

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom