Which dinner show?

ArielCCupShells

Original Poster
My girlfriend and I are born again Disneyites and each year when we go down we like to do something new. We're both in our 20's and aren't sure which dinner show would be best. I'm leaning towards Spirit of Aloha but I'd like to hear what you all think before I drop 100 bucks on a reservation. Thanks!

BRER STITCH

WAIT!

I highly recommend the HOOP DEE DOO Revue instead of the Luau!

The food and entertainment is MUCH better, in my opinion!

I hear lots of people say they like to do that during every WDW visit, but I've never heard anyone say that about the Luau!

HAVE FUN!!!

eroyee

dinner shows?

:wave: How about Circque de Soleil and dinner somewhere at DTD first or after?? :lol: Have a magical time.

Kadee

I've done both Hoop-Dee-Do and the Luau. Hoop-Dee-Do is by far the best. I absolutely HATED the Luau and the food was the worst I've ever had on Disney Property.....anywhere. HDD was fabulous and SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO funny! We all enjoyed it.

I've also done Cirque duSoleil and loved it. So, don't rule that out. A nice dinner in DTD and Cirque would be a wonderful night.

Just don't waste your money on the Luau. If you want a really good luau, go to SeaWorld. It is great and the food is much better.

beyondthepalace

if your determined to stay on Disney property, cirque and dinner would be best idea. Another option for Luau is at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal. The food is excellent and is a buffett instead of family style dining like at Disney and Sea World.

SpenceMan01

[start SpenceMan01's automated HDD response]
Hoop Dee Doo! Hoop Dee Doo! :sohappy:
Try the sangria, it's yummy! :slurp:

[/end response]

Seriously, every time one of these threads pop up, I always say to choose the HDD. It was very funny, and the food was delicious and plentiful. Try the sangria! (Can you tell I liked it?)

Get there early and spend some time looking at the animals at the ranch, or grab a cool drink and relax on a rocking chair on the porch at Pioneer Hall.

Overall, Hoop Dee Doo was a wonderful experience.

lawyergirl77

Although it has been YEARS since I've done the HDD, I would suggest it over the Luau, big time. Food was bad, and while the actual luau (i.e. the dancing) was fantastic, the pre-show with "Auntie" made me want to fling my chicken bones at her just to get that irritating voice to stop!!! :hammer:

Hmmm... Maybe we'll try the HDD on our upcoming trip..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom