Which deluxe would you choose?

maelstrom

Since it is going to be a room without a view, meaning no upgrade, my vote would be for the Contemporary (the garden wing rooms are just as nice and you're still so close to the Magic Kingdom), Polynesian (most likely not going to be looking at the parking lot), or Grand Floridian (again, not likely to look at the parking lot). I can't speak for the Boardwalk or Yacht & Beach Club as I'm not very familiar with them.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm very partial to the Beach Club, as it is my favorite resort. I think the theming there is so exquisite and elegantly done. Plus, it is very close to both Epcot and MGM.

I also like the Grand Floridian, simply because it is on the monorail line, which is very convenient. Of the monorail hotels, GF is my favorite.

As others have said, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Nebrfan

If the kids are over 8 to teenagers, the Beach Club is my favorite because of the pool and walk to Epcot. Also great bus service to MK and AK. If they are very young and MK is their favorite resort I would vote for one of the monorail resorts.

YankeeMouse

Have stayed at Poly, AKL, and WL. Poly has the great advantage of being on the monorail, and having a view of Cinderella's Castle from the property. Poly is very relaxing, with the Hawaiian music, etc, but an AKL savannah view is great if you are the type to appreciate giraffes, zebra, etc., outside your balconey. And no complaints with WL, which is much less expensive than the Poly, and while not on the monorail, has boat service to the MK. Still, there is a reason the Poly is the most expensive, so if you can splurge, go for it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom