Which days are the least busiest for each park?

Poirot4

I will be going to Disney from 2/21/25 to 2/27/25. I’m trying to figure out which days to do each park so that I encounter the least crowds

This is what I am planning so far:

Saturday: MK
Sunday: MK
Monday: AK
Tuesday: Epcot
Wednesday: HS

Is this is a solid plan? Or would you do something different?

FYI, Sunday is the run Disney marathon so I’m not sure which parks that will impact the most.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Eric Graham

oftentimes, parks can be usually more crowded in during the weekends when they gather (don't have kids) many parents have their children out of school and the locals go more during weekends. MK may be more crowed on the weekends than weekdays. It may be better also to not do MK on a Monday also because it may be more crowded on a Monday as opposed to a Tuesday, etc. sorry if this sounds confusing...Since you're going to AK, then I would definitely book Boma as one of your restaurants. Their food is really good, and it is so nice to visit the AKL overlook with the wonderful animals and oh so wonderful people from Africa who tell you all about the animals. happy travels

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I will be going to Disney from 2/21/25 to 2/27/25. I’m trying to figure out which days to do each park so that I encounter the least crowds

This is what I am planning so far:

Saturday: MK
Sunday: MK
Monday: AK
Tuesday: Epcot
Wednesday: HS

Is this is a solid plan? Or would you do something different?

FYI, Sunday is the run Disney marathon so I’m not sure which parks that will impact the most.

Thanks for your help in advance!
This post from the Running at WDW forum shows the route. It starts and ends at Epcot.

But the biggest problem will be how you get to the parks with the road closures. Especially MK. Using Disney transport will probably be best on Sunday. Personally I would avoid MK on the Sunday for that reason.

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

This post from the Running at WDW forum shows the route. It starts and ends at Epcot.

But the biggest problem will be how you get to the parks with the road closures. Especially MK. Using Disney transport will probably be best on Sunday. Personally I would avoid MK on the Sunday for that reason.
Thank you...i completely forgot about the races during that time period...was a time ago when i used to run now i just swim...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom