Which country would you want next in World Showcase?

Which of these 4 countries would you like most to be featured next?

• Spain

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Greece

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Brazil

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Tom Morrow

I voted for Russia but would like to then see Australia, Spain and Egypt added. Could you picture the Kremlin, Sydney opera house and the Spinks nestled in and around the World Showcase? Oh so cool!

wyattkelly

I think Russia would be cool. It's a portion of the world that's not represented well in The World Showcase yet, and has a rich and varied history. I'd like to see more about the times before communism, including the czars and such. I remember about ten years ago when I was in high school that Russia was in talks to create a pavillion, but nothing came of it.

amanda

i would say Greece. My aunt went there for a couple weeks once and she came back with all kinds of photos and things and ever since then ive been interested in it.

surfsupdon

Id like to see Argentina. The first "big eport" I ever rememebr doing in school was in 4th grade, a huge report on Argentina. It was really interesting, has a rich culture, intriging people, and beautiful scenery.

AND you could imcorporate one of the original ideas for a WS mountain ride, because Argentina is in the Andes!!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by surfsupdon
Id like to see Argentina. The first "big eport" I ever rememebr doing in school was in 4th grade, a huge report on Argentina. It was really interesting, has a rich culture, intriging people, and beautiful scenery.

AND you could imcorporate one of the original ideas for a WS mountain ride, because Argentina is in the Andes!!
or you could simulate a taxi cab ride in downtown Buenos Aires. Now there's a thrill ride you'll never forget--8 lanes of traffic on a 5 lane road!

DisneyWonders07

Original Poster
Wow, I've gotten so many replies on this poll, and I haven't even said which country I'd like! I was pondering when I made this poll because I thought I was missing one country, and then I remembered! Ireland! It'd be cool to see Ireland:D

bhg469

I gotta go with Greece having a good sulvaki in epcot would make my day.

Im suprised no one mentioned Scotland or Ireland because they are both beautiful countries with a very interesting culture, the ireland pavillion could be a large dark celtic castle with a dungeon boat ride, I see someting close to mealstrom with irish lore like leprechauns and leading into some scenes of irish landscapes. Scotland could also have a boatride maybe an appearence by nessie too bad braveheart was a paramount movie cause i would see great things!! huh disney??? ;) ;) ;)

God i should be an imagineer!! anyone likes my idea and could get it to the right people let me know or if you just like it IM me

celticdog

Russia would be a great choice. They could build Red Square. Think of all the food choices that no one could pronounce. They could have wild Polar Bear rides. Siberia, snow!

MKCustodial

I voted for Greece.

And I've said this once and I'll say it again: if a Brazilian pavillion would look anything like the Millenium Village stand (which I think it would), I'd NEVER walk into Epcot again for the shame of it... :hurl: And to think our own government sponsored that crap.

Anyways, each country has to back up their pavillions, so don't hold your breath waiting for a Brazilian one... ;)

strobe

Russia, because there culture is so different from our own. Don't get me wrong, all of the cultures are very different, but I think this would be the most appealing of any new additions.

If they were to add a Russian pavillion, I sure hope they would replicate the beautiful colored buildings in the Kremlin.

kennyj29

Good Question

I think you should have written other in case nobody liked the four choices but it's interesting. I voted for Russia because I think it would be very interesting. I would like Greece also because of the food but Russia would be better. I would also like to see Ireland because I'm 1/2 Irish. :sohappy:

stepharoni

Pakistan! or maybe not. we'll see...

Australia sounds the best, unless there's a new AK-type new park.

Russia would be cool, too, but I must veto them.

France should be repalced by Spain- twice. ( Isn't Spain currently under construction at EPCOT?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom