Which concerts are you looking forward to?

Slipknot

Original Poster
I've got Evanescence, Projeckt Revolution (Linkin Park, Korn, Snoop Dogg), and Ozzfest.

Anyone else got a concert comming up?

wanabeimagineer

VAN HALEN!!

I'm so stoked! We got the most awesome seats. September 11th can't come soon enough for me (the date of the concert, obviously not the tragic event of the same date). I've been reading reviews from opening night which was last night and I'm getting so excited.

RozFan

If I can ever find time to take off from work I'd have a bunch lined up and tickets in hand but its nearly impossible for me to do that at work. I need a can of instant senority, I don't like this bottom of the totem pole business. :lol:

NowInc

Got tickets for::

Project Revolution (easy to get tickets for that here in florida seeing how school starts the day before the show..so all them kids are selling their tickets..cheap)

The Cure

Rush

Van Halen

Dave Mathews

and a ton of club shows :)

pinkrose

I've got Areosmith tickets for a show that was post-poned from June 6 to June 28. Hopefully they'll actually do the show this time.:rolleyes: (sorry, I hear this is the 3rd time in 5 yrs they've done this here. Not so sure I belive the "due to illness" thing, but probably more like a "due to not enought tickets to satisfy them" thing.

ISTCrew20

Tifani and I were gonna buy the concert tickets for the MTV taping of Yellowcard when we were at Universal yesterday. We may get them soon though.

This summer is really good. MTV has been doing these tapings of groups at Hard Rock Live. No matter who is performing, tickets are 12$. The first one was Twista and Kamikazi (dang, I have no idea...I think it was them). A few weeks later, it was Joss Stone, and coming up on the 22nd is Yellowcard (I really like Yellowcard), So we may go to that one.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Tifani and I were gonna buy the concert tickets for the MTV taping of Yellowcard when we were at Universal yesterday. We may get them soon though.

This summer is really good. MTV has been doing these tapings of groups at Hard Rock Live. No matter who is performing, tickets are 12$. The first one was Twista and Kamikazi (dang, I have no idea...I think it was them). A few weeks later, it was Joss Stone, and coming up on the 22nd is Yellowcard (I really like Yellowcard), So we may go to that one.

Twista doesn't perform until July 13th. I think the first MTV concert taping was of Kanye West at the beginning of this month.

Anyways....I've been thinking of taking my next trip to Orlando on the 13th and 14th. On the 13th, Twista is performing at Hard Rock Live, and on the 14th, D-12, Slum Village, and Bonecrusher are at the House of Blues. (why does Orlando always get good concerts.....in West Palm, the only people we see are Ozzfest, Britney Spears, Rod Stewart, Jessica Simpson.....:hurl: )

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
Twista doesn't perform until July 13th. I think the first MTV concert taping was of Kanye West at the beginning of this month.

Anyways....I've been thinking of taking my next trip to Orlando on the 13th and 14th. On the 13th, Twista is performing at Hard Rock Live, and on the 14th, D-12, Slum Village, and Bonecrusher are at the House of Blues. (why does Orlando always get good concerts.....in West Palm, the only people we see are Ozzfest, Britney Spears, Rod Stewart, Jessica Simpson.....:hurl: )

Yea, I get Twista and and Kanye West confused because they did a song together right? Then that would make the first one Kanye.

Not For Sale

Warped tour in August! Here are the bands that are going (some may not be there on the day that I'm going, the 9th)
Alexisonfire
Alkaline Trio
Allister
All Rights Reserved
Amber Pacific
Another Damn Dissapointment
Anti-Flag
The Aquabats
Arkham
ASG
Atmosphere
Audio Karate
Authority Zero
Autopilot Off
Avenged Sevenfold
Bad Religion
The Beautiful Mistake
Big D and the Kids
Billy Talent
Blackfire
Bleed the Dream
The Bouncing Souls
Boys Night Out
Brazil
Break the Silence
Breakdance Vietnam
The Briggs
The Casualties
Chronic Future
The Code
Codie
Coheed and Cambria
The Commercials
Crowned King
Don't Look Down
Die Hunns
Dynamite Boy
Early Man
The Early November
Eight Fingers Down
The Erks
The Eyeliners
A Faith Called Chaos
Fall Out Boy
Fear Before the Marching Flames
Fighting Jacks
Flogging Molly
From Autumn to Ashes
From First to Last
The F Ups
Go Betty Go
The God Awfuls
Good Charlotte
The Groovie Ghoulies
Guttermouth
Happy Campers
Hazen Street
Hidden in Plain View
H Is Orange
The Hurt Process
Hurry Up Offense
Icon
IMA Robot
Immortal Technique
In So Far
The (International) Noise Conspiracy
J4
Jackson United
Jersey
Jessy Moss
Juliette & the Licks
Keg
Kill Radio
The Kinison
Lakeside
Lars Frederiksen and the ________________
Left Alone
Lennon
Letter Kills
Lillix

Lordz of Brooklyn
Lylah
Madison
Mae
Matchbook Romance
The Matches
Melee
Minority
Montys Fan Club
Motion City Soundtrack
Much the Same
My Chemical Romance
New Found Glory
Non Phixion
NOFX
Northstar
Only Crime
Opiate 4 the Masses
Oreon
O're The Ramparts
Over It
The Phenomenauts
Piebald
Pipedown
Planet Smashers
Plans for Revenge
Potluck
Pulley
The Q
The Red West
Reeve Oliver
The Revolution Smile
Rise Against
Rolling Blackouts
Rose Hill Drive
Rufio
Saosin
Senses Fail
Shiner Massive
Side 67
The Silence
Silverstein
Simple Plan
Single Frame
Slowdance
The Snake, The Cross, The Crown
The Sounds
Spell Toronto
Split Sense
Stars Hide Fire
Stimulator
Stole Your Woman
Story of the Year
Straight Outta Junior High
Stretch Armstrong
Suffocate Faster
Sugarcult
The Swear
Taking Back Sunday
Thicker Than Thieves
A Thorn For Every Heart
Thursday
Thought Riot
Tiger Army
The Tossers
Trophy Scars
Truth in Fiction
Underminded
Under Oath
Unit F
Van Stone
The Vandals
Victory Within
Wanted Dead
Washington Social Club
Windsor
The Working Title
Yellowcard
Yesterday's Rising
ZOX

JBSLJames

Hoping to get tics to Van Halen for the September show in Cincy. May try and get out to Spirit Song at PKI in July. Lots of good groups will be there.

BRER STITCH

* Hall and Oates with Michael McDonald and the Average White Band

* Sting with Annie Lennox

* Josh Groban

* A very rare (and sadly, probably last) intimate club gig with the Dave Brubeck Quartet. (He IS in his eighties, after all, but still plays like a madman!) It will truly be a special night for all Brubeck/jazz fans.

I was at a 2-day "MUSIC AS ART" Festival this weekend. 3 stages and too many bands to list.

Buffalo is also hosting the International Guitar Festival and Rock Guitar Competition over the next two weeks and I have tix for a bunch of those shows, including Randy Bachman, Poco, Mellissa Ethridge, Rik Emmett, and Sid McGinnis. WATCH FOR IT BROADCAST LIVE ON PUBLIC TELEVISION THIS FALL!!!

:)

monorail256

Well... I have tickets for...

-Van Halen
-CKY
-The Clarks (2 shows)
-Hilary Duff w/ Haylie Duff (and from what I've heard... maybe even Raven!):D

I've been tempted to buy Madonna tickets since she is coming to Philly. But.. I dont know. I need to decide soon, before she sells out.

Boo's Mom

Originally posted by Not For Sale
Warped tour in August! Here are the bands that are going (some may not be there on the day that I'm going, the 9th)
good charlotte would be the only one i'd be interested in seeing from the list you provided

I want to see Aerosmith, Kid Rock, Puddle of Mudd, Good Charlotte, and Metallica in concert. maybe one day i'll get lucky and score some tickets to one of their concerts

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by darkeyeliner
i cant wait to see aerosmith on june 20th! [woo, six days!]:D

I wanted to go this tour so bad, but they didn't come close enough. I went last tour when they came with KISS. That was an awesome show. I also went in 2001 for the JPP tour.

SewIn2Disney

NemoRocks78 said:
(why does Orlando always get good concerts.....in West Palm, the only people we see are Ozzfest, Britney Spears, Rod Stewart, Jessica Simpson.....:hurl: )

Excuse me...and what is wrong with Rod Stewart? I'm going to see him Wednesday night (7/21/04) here in NJ!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom