Which Club Cool Do You Prefer and Why?

Which version of Club Cool do you prefer?

• Old Club Cool

• Current Club Cool

• Old Old Club Cool With Ice Station

Results are only viewable after voting.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
After seeing the new Club Cool at Epcot, I missed the old one. The new one is more tucked away, which is no big deal but I really don't like the layout. The old one the machines were spread out and on those pillars. Now they are all against one single wall, and it seems to lend itself more to people just hogging them. As there is less room to just step to the side. Anyway, maybe I am just missing something and others feel different, but figured why not do a poll.

Last edited:

muddyrivers

The original Ice Station Cool was a lot of fun and very thematic. There was plenty of things to look at on the way in, the opportunity to cool down on a hot and humid Florida day, and the theming continued inside the store where there were weather radars of the Orlando area IIRC.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I thought your poll choice of old club cool was referring to the ice station club cool.
Looking at that video I guess there have been 3 incarnations of it? Looks like it wasn't just the ice station that changed when they got rid of it, the dispensers look different too. I'm pretty sure anyone would rather the ice cave version! But I guess it stands my poll was correct in that the first one was not really called Club Cool. Also, can anyone fill me in, did it have drinks from other countries?

Centauri Space Station

Looking at that video I guess there have been 3 incarnations of it? Looks like it wasn't just the ice station that changed when they got rid of it, the dispensers look different too. I'm pretty sure anyone would rather the ice cave version! But I guess it stands my poll was correct in that the first one was not really called Club Cool. Also, can anyone fill me in, did it have drinks from other countries?
Looks like Club cool kept the same flavors as Ice Station Cool for a while. Club cool reopened in 2005 and didn’t change flavors til 2013.
4EF2FA75-F557-4E9E-9642-1A7BF4298B4D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom