Which bothers you the most?

Which bothers you the most?

• Inability to get the JIYI pavilion right.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Skyrocketing ticket prices.

Votes: 34 17.9%
  • The wait for the large projects to be completed.

Votes: 41 21.6%
  • People not getting the park/ride name correct.

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Removing beloved attractions for something you don't care about.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • The wait between WDW vacations.

Votes: 67 35.3%

• Total voters

Roakor

What really others me the most is all the additional charge items. Tours are one thing and I don't have any issue paying more for a guided tour. but extra charge for preferred viewing, extra charge for extended hours. On of the things I loved most about Disney was it was all inclusive. But the trend of "you have to pay extra for that" really bothers me. I'd rather they double the ticket price and get rid of all the additional up charges.

JIMINYCR

The waiting time between visits. I will never get to go as often as I would like to and spend as many days as I would like to. I am surprised Tour groups arent listed. That would be my # 1.

Wdw62114

Over entitled people who complain about prices of extra events thinking they deserve to go for free or cheap. Disney extra events like xmas/halloween parties, and after hours are no different than excursions you have to pay for on other vacations.

bethymouse

What really others me the most is all the additional charge items. Tours are one thing and I don't have any issue paying more for a guided tour. but extra charge for preferred viewing, extra charge for extended hours. On of the things I loved most about Disney was it was all inclusive. But the trend of "you have to pay extra for that" really bothers me. I'd rather they double the ticket price and get rid of all the additional up charges.
The new extra "magic morning" hours is a bother to me. I am glad some people will pay for it, but I'll do my planning correctly and perhaps have an early morning before park opening ADR breakfast. For the most part, if you get there early enough, you can ride all you want before the huge crowds get there ( not always though). If we use extra magic hours ( which are now few and far between), then we're able to ride our favorites at least twice before around 11am, and then we go back to the resort to relax. I guess it all depends on the preference of the particular family.;)

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
When people can't get attraction names right or park names right. The worst ones for me are Test Track being called Fast Track, people referring to Mission:Space as Spaceship Earth and vice versa, people calling Fantasmic "Fantastic". Also when people think Hollywood is Universal and Magic Kingdom is Disney World, which I heard way too often on my college program.

Ticket price increases.

We have a family of five and our vacation has to fit within the budget we set at the beginning of the year. When Disney raises their prices, we have to cut back somewhere on our vacation (shorter stay or do less while we are there). Still our favorite place to be, so of course my second choice would have been length of time between trips.

erwinalber4

I voted the wait for large projects. I just get so excited when something is announced and end up waiting years for it to finally come. What really gets me though is the guests that don't understand Disney. The ones who say stuff like, "this is just for kids" or "that was lame is there anything faster". We've all been with at least one of these people and it's really frustrating to be in a group with someone like that. I've taken more solo trips in the past 3 or so years and it's been wonderful.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Ticket price increases.

We have a family of five and our vacation has to fit within the budget we set at the beginning of the year. When Disney raises their prices, we have to cut back somewhere on our vacation (shorter stay or do less while we are there). Still our favorite place to be, so of course my second choice would have been length of time between trips.
I could understand except for one thing - Disney raises prices every single year, and usually about the same time. Why not budget and buy your park tickets months in advance, before the price increase? We bought the 7 day hoppers for our kids in January for a trip they are taking in October, just for that reason. If you can swing it, it's a definite way to save some money.

mcstensrud

Not on the list but I must say what bothers me the most is the lack of respect for personal space especially in a long que line. Ugh!

graphite1326

Over entitled people who complain about prices of extra events thinking they deserve to go for free or cheap. Disney extra events like xmas/halloween parties, and after hours are no different than excursions you have to pay for on other vacations.
I went to a high end steak house. You know the ones where they AGE their meet in special rooms. When you order the steak, at an outrages price, you pay extra for everything you want with it. the Potato, vegetable, sauces, etc....

Lirael

Had to go with "Removing beloved attractions for something you don't care about". Other things might bother me alot (like waiting for the projects to be completed) but they'll pass with time, even if slowly. Whereas if an attraction is removed, that's the end of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom