Which attraction have you waited the longest for? Would you do it tomorrow?

jcat2312

Back in '93, I was there over Easter break with my high school band. I remember waiting close to 2 hours for Jungle Cruise. Now with fastpass, I won't wait 2 hours for any ride!

202 days left until we arrive at POR!

e4ymod

I was at Epcot on this past December 26th. My cousin had never been on Soarin'. It was about 1:00pm and all fastpasses had been given away. So we decided to go check how long the wait was. The sign said 110 minutes. OK... two hours... whatever. We get in line... and it actually turned out to be closer to 3 hours. It was horrible. I'll never do that again.

coltow

I remember waiting over 2 hours for Splash Mountain July 2007 and it must have been at least 100 degrees. I have pictures of me and my 2 sisters and we look miserable. As good of a ride it is, never again. In fact with fast pass I don't think I'd wait more than 45 minutes for anything.

awalte7

It's a tie, an hour and a half each for rock and rollercoaster and kali river rapids. I wouldn't do it again for the rapids but as soon as we got off RRR we went right to the end of the line to do it again(and again, and again...)

Mr Bill

coltow said:
I remember waiting over 2 hours for Splash Mountain July 2007 and it must have been at least 100 degrees. I have pictures of me and my 2 sisters and we look miserable. As good of a ride it is, never again. In fact with fast pass I don't think I'd wait more than 45 minutes for anything.
Holy time-traveling Batman!
:eek:

riguitargod

In April 2004 I waited about 2.5 hours for Splash Mtn. It had been closed all day, and around 5 or 6 it opened, and we had done everything else we wanted to that day, so we got in the long line and started waiting. Right as we got in line, they closed it behind us, because they shut it down again. People left the line bit by bit, and after 90 minutes, there were only 8 people left in line. When it opened a while later, since there was 1 car's worth of people left, they let us ride it two times in a row :D It was a lot of fun, and we made sure to buy the photo of the first ride.

In the end, it averages out to waiting only an hour- an hour & 15 minutes for each ride, which isn't that bad.

And as the line got shorter, they gave people a fastpass to get back on when it opened up, and as it got even shorter, gave us a fastpass for thunder mountain. So we rode both again with a short wait. :)

bayoutinkbelle

Mr Bill said:
Holy time-traveling Batman!
:eek:

*snicker*

Waited two hours last summer for Stitch. It was the last thing we had to do that day, other than Wishes/Spectromagic, and it was a toss-up as to what would get us in faster -- our FastPass or waiting in line.

And, no, I would not wait that long again for Stitch.

slacker

test track was my longest wait at what had to be an hour. I would not wait it again, but that has nothing to do with the ride, it's because that music started to drive me insane.

zap69

Everest

Evertest.. 55 Min and Hell yea ill wait for it again!!!!!!:sohappy: I cant wait for them to put the pictures in!

disney_nutter

Longest ive waited ever for a ride would be 2 hours for jurassic park at IOA ad i would do it again as i just got talking to the people in front of me. Longest ive wiated at disneyworld 2 hours for both ToT and RnR

Tuddle

i waited 100 mins for soarin of coarse id do it again

^^
2 hours for Jurrasic Park:eek:
the most ive ever seen was maybe 20 mins

surfsupdon

The longest I have ever waited for an attraction at Disney was 66 minutes for our first drop into Splash Mountain during its premiere year!! That was when the entrance to the attraction was in front of the mountain by the bridge--anybody remember this??!

I wouldn't wait that long again for the ride, or any other ride. Our family's plan is that we will not wait for anything over 40 minutes. And we don't. Yet we only vacation during Christmas, New Year's, Easter, and summer. And we still manage to ride all the big stuff multiple times. Go figure.

WDWrox

I waited for 3 and a half hours for Space Mountain during Spring Break, on Saturday, at noon.:lookaroun It was worth the wait, but i wouldnt do it again. I would just come back right before the park closes or get a FP.:animwink:

I cry when i think about this.....5 hours!!!!. I only did a few other attractions that day.....It was for Indy, I knew i wouldnt go to califoornia for at least 5 years, so I rode it.....It's such a great ride, though im a tad disapointed i didnt do other attractions.......and i think an 1 for Space Mountain,sooo worth it....:p

M:SpilotISTC12

I think I sat for M:S when it first opened for an hour and a half. Give or take a couple of min. I would wait for any ride just as long as I was in Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom