Which attraction have you waited the longest for? Would you do it tomorrow?

DisneyFreak529

In Disneyland we waited 2 hours for Tower of Terror while we fastpassed something else. We waited 2 hours for "Rock'N'Rollercoster" while we fastpassed something else in WDW. It was my frist time on RNR so we waited for it.

Astronaut Jones

I'm reading about people waiting 3 hours for Soarin', that just sounds crazy. I remember when I used to go during spring break and would end up waiting like an hour for Splash Mountain or Test Track but 3 hours seems insane. We now go during the value season and Soarin this year was a walk-on to a 5 minute wait each time we went on it.

Timmay

Back in '79 I remember we waited 3 1/2 hours to ride 20k at DL because my aunt had to ride it.

There is no way I would even wait half that for any ride now...too old and grumpy.

cuteazabutton74

I think the longest that I have waited for a ride may have been 1 1/2. It could have been for HM, POTC. In May 2005 I waited for about 1 hour for Dumbo, IASW, Peter Pan and Pooh ride. I did it just for my 2 year old. Would I have waited that long for Dumbo, IASW and Pooh? No but I would have waited for Peter Pan since I love the ride so much. I will wait as long as I have to for POTC I just love that ride and it would not be the MK if I did not get to ride it.

Cary

coln84

MK - Splash Mountain in the middle of august for 2 hours, definitly..the fans kinda help and the splash at the end was worth it. But splash mountain means more than just a typical ride, I used to operate a log flume ride at Seabreeze in Rochester NY and until splash opened, they had the steepest drop.

Epcot - Test track was about 3 hours, but it was the day after the offical opening, and will only do that ride with a fast pass or single riders now (unless its off season or i'm with someone that has never been before)

Studios - Tot 1 hour this past may, and defnitly will do the wait. I always get a fast pass for RnRC because the theming in that que is awful for disney standards. The wait in the gardens isn't too bad even in august, the misters that create the fog help.

AK - Dinosaur was 1 hour, and never again. Infact, I don't plan on going back to AK until EE is open and I don't think Dinosaur (or Countdown to Extention when i first rode it) will have that long of a line.

DisneyBunny

What about parades and fireworks? I'd gladly wait 2+ hours to see Spectromagic or Wishes... Why? Because I can sit down while I wait! :snore:

I think the longest I ever waited was 45 min for Splash Mountain waaaaay back in the day when it first opened. Nowadays I don't have much patience for waits at all, thanks to FP and the off season. We saw a lot of 20 min lines on our last trip, and we were too impatient to even wait that.

sabian

I waited 2 hours and 30 minutes for Space Mountain and , yes, i would do it again. What would a trip to WDW be without a trip on Space Mountain. That would be like skipping The Hauinted Mansion or a smoked turkey leg. It cannot be done.

JimboJones123

Land boat ride

2 1/2 hours for the boat ride for the LAND pavilian at epcot. DONT EVER GO AT CHRISTMAS TIME AAAHHHHHHHHHH!

and no -- 45 min is to long for any ride!

Offseason RULES!

bgraham34

I don't really wait moe than 45 minutes now. I might an hour if its brand new ride. I consider my time to be very valuable and will not wait long. I just can't see waiting online for an hour or so and only get on 4 rides in a day. Too me thats not worth it.

cuteazabutton74

Hey when I was a kid we only went in the summer time and during xmas. Now that I live in Florida I avoid summer time and the last two weeks of Dec. I like short lines.

sam_elphick

hahaha

I live in England, but i visit orlando every October. The whole place is empty and the longest i have ever waited for a ride is 15 minutes

frankd1962

When I go on vacation I never wear a watch so I can tell how long some of the waits were. But the longest waits for me were out at Universal back in '92.

At WDW, I would say Splash Mountain when it first open. Again in '92 during August & the worst heat wave in Fla.'s history at that time, we weaved through the maze they had set up to get even close to the main entrance of the ride itself. At the end of the line, they told us our youngest daughter was tall enough (without measuring) to ride. When we got to the ride proper, they took out a measuring pole and told us she was too small after the long wait in the maze. So the wife and I split the kids between us and I rode. When I got off, she was mad because of the wait in the change area and the humidity & heat got to us all. So we ended up going back to the hotel and the a/c of the car & hotel room.

TheBeatles

I waited 2 hours for Test Track. However, one hour was spent at the top of the line right before the preshow video. Everybody was really ed off. This was all of course due to Fastpass.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I've waited 2-3 hours for Body Wars when i was a younger and over an hour for SSE, Horizons, and World of Motion.

I'd not wait that long for Body wars, but i've also ridden it mroe times than I can count - I would wiat again for Horizons and Motion because they're fading memories, but life goes on ;)

WDWFantasmic

I've waited about 345 minutes for Journey to the Center of the Earth over at DisneySea. The fastpasses were all gone for the day and it was a must ride for me. Needless to say, it was worth every minute. Would I do it again? :lookaroun Definitely!:lol:

DonaldDoleWhip

This ride was not worth the 30 minute wait it 'claimed' to have. It was actually 90 minutes. I don't know why it even has Fastpass.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Legacy

The longest I've ever waited was 90 for Splash.

If I would do it again depends on who I am with. If I'm by myself I refuse to wait longer than thirty minutes for a ride. If I am with someone who has never been to Disney before and they are willing to wait for the ride I will.

Tornado

I went during Spring Break/Easter in 2004, and waited about and hour for Phillar-magic, an Hour for Big Thunder and and hour for Kali.
Over at Universal, longest i've waited was 2hrs for BTTF, 90mins for Jaws, 75min for RotM.
My family wanted to ride Spiderman, but I didn't want to wait 90mins, so I went to see how many rides I could get in using the single rider lines, while they waited 90mins for one Spiderman ride. i think my total was 3 on Hulk, and then 4 on Spiderman before they got off.

AshAlytwins

Because we always go at a slow time of year, the longest we ever waited was 45 minutes for Soarn' this last December.....well worth it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom