Which Animatronic Would You Be?

BryceM

Original Poster
This is a pretty unique question I believe that I saw on the TPI forums. If you could be one animatronic, which one would you pick?

Keep in mind that you'll be doing the same thing everyday, over and over again. Which do you think it would be most fun to be? (it doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite)

For me, I'd pick the dinosaur at the end of Jurassic Park or the ghosts on Tower of Terror (they do count). Scaring people right before a big drop would be awesome and nothing beats waving at people inside the ill-fated Hollywood Tower Hotel.

ImagineerDude

Hmm, interesting! I would have to be the soon-to-come Ursula animatronic, I think it is one of the most awesome AAs ever! The new Lumiere looks neat too, though I'd rather have a real mouth than a projection. If the dunked pirate in potc were outside I would choose that because of the Florida heat!

Cmdr_Crimson

Two of the most freakiest ones....

The Creature from Alien Encounter
mcalien1.jpg

And the Lava Monster from Disney Sea's Journey to The Center of the Earth.
Journey%2007b.jpg

luv

I'll be the blond girl in the renaissance scene of SSE. She's pretty and I like her outfit.

Or possibly a pirate. If I have to do the same thing all day, every day, being drunk might help. ;)

However, if non-animatronics count (like your ToT ghosts), I would totally want to be one of the ghosts that shows up in the doom buggy right before you exit. That would be the most fun.

FettFan

I would be the Timekeeper.
time_keeper.jpg

Outgoing and people-friendly, has a time machine, and gets to hang out with H.G. Wells and Jules Verne...what more could a Disneyphile ask for?

koryadams

This is a pretty unique question I believe that I saw on the TPI forums. If you could be one animatronic, which one would you pick?

Keep in mind that you'll be doing the same thing everyday, over and over again. Which do you think it would be most fun to be? (it doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite)

For me, I'd pick the dinosaur at the end of Jurassic Park or the ghosts on Tower of Terror (they do count). Scaring people right before a big drop would be awesome and nothing beats waving at people inside the ill-fated Hollywood Tower Hotel.
I'm sorry, did you say Jurassic Park? Yea, that's the other park we don't speak about lol. I think you meant Dinosaur?
And I would like to be the pirate with the dirty feet hanging over the bridge in Pirates!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom