WHEW! Almost spent a bunch of money

Minnesota disney fan

LOL, funny! Just curious, where and when would you stay if you had booked in November? I don't know what would be available by booking at this time. I always book at least 6 to 8 months out and can't believe how busy the resorts are already. Thanks!

Upvote 0

rob0519

LOL, funny! Just curious, where and when would you stay if you had booked in November? I don't know what would be available by booking at this time. I always book at least 6 to 8 months out and can't believe how busy the resorts are already. Thanks!

You may not get the resort you want, but there's a pretty good chance you would get something in November, even this late in September. Based on my work schedule I have planned a dozen vacations anywhere from 6-12 weeks in advance usually in July and August and with one exception have always managed to get 2 rooms at either the CR, Polynesian or GF. (the lone exception was 3 nights at Saratoga Springs last November). We've had to be flexible, like starting the vacation in the middle of the week or a Friday and maybe have to settle on the 3rd week of the month instead of the second week of the month, but we've always managed to get rooms.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Awwww, thats too bad. Always listen to your urges. :p:p:p Just think about how that moneys now going to be spent.... ANNNNND how much LESS fun and enjoyment its going to bring you. Some of the best trips I've had were ones where I said to DW, lets look into booking a trip to Disney, and we went on an urge. :D:D:D

Upvote 0

wendysue

Original Poster

I almost always book just a couple months out. If the Visa discount comes out this week, I may still book something. There are rooms still available at Pop, (where we usually stay) and the All Stars. It mostly depends on airfare. I've been lucky enough the last few trips to snag $100 RT per person and a room or package discount so that our whole 7 day trip is 1500 or less. Now with the price increases, I may have to shorten to 5 days.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Original Poster
Awwww, thats too bad. Always listen to your urges. :p:p:p Just think about how that moneys now going to be spent.... ANNNNND how much LESS fun and enjoyment its going to bring you. Some of the best trips I've had were ones where I said to DW, lets look into booking a trip to Disney, and we went on an urge. :D:D:D

Oh Yeah...those urges get me in trouble sometimes. :D And you are right, the money would then be spent on stupid stuff, like BILLS or something. :mad: I will show your post to my husband and say "See, we really need to just go!" :happy:

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I will show your post to my husband and say "See, we really need to just go!" :happy:

If he needs more convincing I can get some of the boys together and we can speak to him for ya. :p:p:p

LucianoLansky.jpg

Upvote 0

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I was just sitting around the house yesterday after the grandkids had gone back home, when I got the urge to maybe book a WDW trip in November around my birthday. Luckily, the Disney site was down all afternoon and by then the urge had passed and sanity had sunk in. :eek:
Wow, I almost spent a bunch of money, but I'm ok now. :greedy:

Maybe next year..

OK - WDW? You need to READ this one.... NEVER let someone with cash run away. THAT would be the end result of a dysfunctional Web presence . Your company, you decide.... want the money or not?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom