Where's your favorite spot to shop at WDW?

PeeplMoovr

barnum42 said:
The long gone Magic Shop on Mainstreet.

Now it would have to be one of the Art of Disney stores.

This was going to my response almost exactly. I miss that magic shop.
The Art of Disney stores remind me of what the mall-based Disney Stores used to be like when they first opened. I miss those, too.

DisJosh

Ok...I have a few. :D

-The Department store in Japan.

-The pin store at the Marketplace.

-The cart just outside the Haunted Mansion.

-The pin store in Frontierland.

-The pin store in front of the fountain in Epcot.

-The pin store under the hat in the Studios.

(sorry I don't know the names!)

Ok so by now you know I like any pin store or store with pins. :eek:

-Mouse Gear

-The Art of Disney

What do you mean there are rides in Disney World?! What's a ride? :lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
barnum42 said:
The long gone Magic Shop on Mainstreet.

Now it would have to be one of the Art of Disney stores.

I'm not familiar with the Magic Shop on Mainstreet, but there's one in DTD. Same thing?

DS can stand and watch them do magic tricks for hours!

Skippy2000

We really like the smallish shop at the International Gateway in EPCOT. Never crowded, high-quality merchandise, not a big selection but nice wood panelling and a pleasant place to escape the crush.

Braves323

I love the Art of Disney store. I cant afford anything in there but I love to window shop.
I also really enjoyed the Home store at DTD but it is gone now.

Sport Goofy at the All Star Sports Resort; however, I also like to shop at the County Bounty in the Magic Kingdom. Mickey's Star Traders is also a nice little place to find some items. I would like to check out World of Disney at Downtown Disney and maybe that will be my new favorite place to shop.

Goin' Back to the World! July 31-August 6

alice

Definitely World of Disney

WOD b/c of 10% discount w/ AP. However, that doesn't stop me from going in every single store I come across!

JCAEdge21

i like mouse gear at epcot the most, just because of the atmosphere and selection. but when it comes to pin shopping, i stick to whatever location is necessary for the pin, or the place in downtown

shmmrname

I like the little shops near rides. Yes, they can be annoyingly over-abundant, but they sometimes offer unique stuff themed to that park/land/ride/character.

Also, MGM has a store with many villains merchandise.

Mouse Gears rocks, of course, and we usually end up just crusing all of Main Street in one very long swoop.

psuchad

I was very disappointed with the selection of all the stores in April. Every store has the same stuff. If you went into one, you pretty much saw everything Disney had to offer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom