Wheres the best place to stay??

MagicalMonorail

Well get ready to hear every resort listed. My favorite is Old Key West. You have to be in the Disney Vacation Club to stay there most of the time though. It's a very laid-back relaxed atmosphere. And the rooms are spacious. Next time we go, we're trying Saratoga Springs.

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

My vote would probably be for Old Key West seeing as how we stay there most of the time. It's just an amazing place with the best atmoshpere at any resort. I would actually say though that the Animal Kingdom Lodge has to be the best place to stay! Just think about it, waking up and seeing animals outside your window! I would also say AKL because the themeing is AMAZING and so is the food! :lol: :D

Upvote 0

Shaman

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
My vote would probably be for Old Key West seeing as how we stay there most of the time. It's just an amazing place with the best atmoshpere at any resort. I would actually say though that the Animal Kingdom Lodge has to be the best place to stay! Just think about it, waking up and seeing animals outside your window! I would also say AKL because the themeing is AMAZING and so is the food! :lol: :D

I agree...AKL is awesome...and the best place to stay...although like with most Deluxes I find that the bus service is at times a dissapointment....Grand Floridian is great too....

Moderates...Coronado Springs all the way...great resort, food and bus service...

Just my opinion though...:wave:

Upvote 0

DCL

The Polynesian has always been my favorite hotel, so I would definately reccommend it! If it's a little too pricey, I would say Port Orleans Riverside, and I would request a mansion room. I think it's a beautiful hotel.. I 've stayed there for many years, and I've always enjoyed it enough to keep going back... for what it's worth!

Upvote 0

Lennyg512

Disney's All Star Resorts. Each of these: Sports, Music, and Movies, have great themes to them. Their food courts, stores, and recreational areas are great. Just my opinion.

Upvote 0
Id have to say the Epcot resort area which includes Yacht/Beach Club and the board walk. These are prime locations to the parks(Boat to MGM & Epcot -Walk to Epcot and Bus to the MK. This is my favorite location.

Upvote 0

Butnubb

Favorite Hotel

Originally posted by headmouse2000
Id have to say the Epcot resort area which includes Yacht/Beach Club and the board walk. These are prime locations to the parks(Boat to MGM & Epcot -Walk to Epcot and Bus to the MK. This is my favorite location.

My Favorite place to stay when we go to Disney World is this location also. I couldn't agree more! Everything is so conveniant.

You can get to any hotel or park by bus from the Boardwalk. If you don't want to take the bus, get on a boat and they will take you to Epcot or MGM. If you want to get to Magic Kingdom you can get on the mono rail outside of Epcot and go the transportation center and there you will find another monorail to get to MK.

You also have the Yacht and Beach club pool (which is excellent).

At the Boardwalk are many great places to eat, such as the ESPN sports club or the Flying Fish. For all of you party goers there is a dance club for guests over 21 to visit. Not to mension the multiple celebrity sightings there. I have seen Danny Glover, Tom Brady, and other big shots.

To sum it all up, stay at the bordwalk or the yacht and beach club. It's worth it.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Three words...Animal Kingdom Lodge! :D

Theaming, food, service, animals, all in one spectacular resort.

Can't wait to return in October...156 days to go... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by AkiraRaptor
Three words...Animal Kingdom Lodge! :D

Theaming, food, service, animals, all in one spectacular resort.

Can't wait to return in October...156 days to go... :sohappy:
That's more than 3 words. . . . . . . .

Upvote 0

Bliff

I'm easy!

I love 'em all, for different reasons! I haven't stayed in any of the "monorail resorts", but when we get to them, I think either the Polynesian or a room facing the MK in the main building of the Contemporary will be my favorite...

... but for ones we've stayed at, both the AKL and WL are grand resorts, impressing the visitor from the moment they step in the lobby. I believe they were designed by the same person, though, and it shows - they layout is very similar, though the buildings themselves are certainly different. I'd choose AK over WL because, as mentioned before, there's nothing like sitting on your balcony with a cup o' coffee in the morning (or a cold beer in the afternoon) and taking way too many pictures and video of all of the animals right below you.

For the moderates, our choice has always been Coronado Springs. The pool is great, we love the Maya Grill (with the new menu) and the Pepper Market (now don't flame me here, I know a lot of people don't like it! :lol: ) and although it seems to be sorta off to the side of the property, it's very convenient to get to most other places on WDW property.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
There is no best one. You look at your budget and your preferences and pick whichever one suits you best. If you plan to come and go from the Magic Kingdom a lot and you can afford it maybe look into the Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian. If you are going to Epcot a lot, then look into one of the hotels near there like the Swan, Dolphin, Boardwalk, etc. If you're on a limited budget and don't care about luxury then look into one of the All Star resorts or Pop Century.

Wherever you choose, it's going to be nice.

Upvote 0

Testtrack321

I've stayed at the:

-Poly
-Wilderness Lodge
-Beach Club
-Yacht Club
-Animal Kingdom Lodge
-All Stars
-Old Key West
-Carribean Beach

Of all those, if you have money to spend, go Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's simply the most magical hotel on property IMHO. Second I'd go Yacht Club (close to Epcot and MGM, that's good for me!) followed by Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom