Votes: 4 1.8%
  • other state

Votes: 48 22.1%
  • other country

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

egionet

I'm a Connecticut gal. I also spent five years in South Carolina for college - GO TIGERS!!! But as of July 25th, I'll officially be a Floridian. I'm moving there for graduate school at UCF.

brich

Count me in the Massachusetts crew, although I'll be a little more forgiving for the exclusion in the poll list. Having the current MLB AND NFL World Champions does cause us to be over looked at times. :p
I'm just another WDW junkie living in Beantown!! :sohappy:

donvincenzo

pwgs said:
What he said!:wave:
brich said:
Count me in the Massachusetts crew, although I'll be a little more forgiving for the exclusion in the poll list. Having the current MLB AND NFL World Champions does cause us to be over looked at times. :p
I'm just another WDW junkie living in Beantown!! :sohappy:

That's what I'm talking about.

WDWCP

Anyone Else Living in Colorado?

Didn't see anyone else say Colorado unless I'm blind and accidentally skipped right over it!

Lovin' Colorado. Hard to find a place with such great snow skiing, golfing, (pretty good resevoirs for water skiing and other activities) and weather. Especially in a place where you can experiene all of those on the same day!

bjlc57

this poll needs to take into account that......

What you are failing to realize is that WDW advertizes heavily in both Megaopolis ( New York, Boston, Philly, Baltimore) and in the upper midwest. This is where they feel that they can attract the most visitors duriing the colder months.

I am in Western Wisconsin. And when I do come down, it is amazing to see just how many Wisconsin plates are around. TONS AND TONS OF THEM. Illinois too. Minnesota gets to be just too far. you are almost looking at a third day of driving from Minneapolis.

But Disney advertizes heavily in the Chicago Tribune and the New England Newspapers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom