Where would you like the next DVC?

PolynesianPrincess

I would like to see them foucs more on the parks and less on resorts. The resorts aren't full right now as it is. The Seven Seas Lagoon is WAY too congested now. Everything is right on top of each other. I whad wanted to get married at the Wedding Pavilion until they built VGF pretty much right on top of it!

MaxsDad

I would also like to see something that is a walk to Animal Kingdom. .

I have wanted them to create a waterway from AKL to the Discovery Island docks, or the water that you see from the bridge from Discovery Island to Camp Minnie Mickey, so that it empties into Africa. There are lots of wet areas between the two already. i figured if they could create the Seven Seas Lagoon, certainly they could make this "river". Yes, it would need berming to hide backstage buildings and parking, but seemed doable, until Avatar anyway.

seascape

Original Poster
I have wanted them to create a waterway from AKL to the Discovery Island docks, or the water that you see from the bridge from Discovery Island to Camp Minnie Mickey, so that it empties into Africa. There are lots of wet areas between the two already. i figured if they could create the Seven Seas Lagoon, certainly they could make this "river". Yes, it would need berming to hide backstage buildings and parking, but seemed doable, until Avatar anyway.

That sounds like a wonderful idea but I dont think they will do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom