Where would you be??

lcsrig

Original Poster
Being from Louisiana, my hubby and I have gone through several hurricanes. So as I played around on this site, we started to think about where we would be in WDW. Quickly my hubby decided on Tom Sawyer's Island in one of the caves (which we played in this past Feb for the first time). My idea was Cinderella's Castle.

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where would you want to be at WDW?????? :wave:

PS... My thoughts and prayers are with all those in Florida. Please stay safe! If you can.... try to find a song on the internet called Hurricane Party by a New Orleans band, Cowboy Mouth! It will make the lockdown a little easier!

tigger248

If I was still a cp, I'd definitely want to be in the tunnels under MK. That would have to be safer than Vista. The main street breakroom even has couches so I could live in semi-comfort.

brkgnews

Practical survivalist option: Inside the Utilidors. I've actually ridden out a couple of tornadoes in service tunnels beneath a TV station I once worked at.

Ridiculous daredevil suicidal option: Tethered to the top of Spaceship Earth.:dazzle:

rosebud's mom

Blindly trusting option :

If the Castle is built to withstand as much force as it is rumored to be, then imagine being in the top watching the storm rage around you !

But my personal choice would be inside the Haunted Mansion. I've always wanted to explore it on my own !

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
On top of the Spaceship Earth ball with a Pal Mickey in one hand and a Guinness in the other.

:lol:

Me? Well, I would surely take cover in the Utilidors. But if I could....I'd ride it out in Splash Mountain.

brkgnews

On second thought, there are two other ways I might go about it...

1) Take a Maelstrom boat out to the middle of World Showcase Lagoon (just so I could ride a Maelstrom in the Maelstrom :p .

2) Grab a couple of chopaxes or a crane from over at Expedition Everest, tether myself down to the Innoventions building, and create a little 'storm damage' on the Epcot Wand. "I swear, officer, danged hurricane just blew that thing right over!" :lookaroun TIMBER!!!!!!!!! :D

TheDisneyGirl02

Good questions! Let's see...probably in the Tunnel...but I would go upstairs every few minutes to check on things. Another interesting place would be the top floor of the Contempory.

Please stay safe, everyone who is down there!

TheDisneyGirl02

AEfx

brkgnews said:
2) Grab a couple of chopaxes or a crane from over at Expedition Everest, tether myself down to the Innoventions building, and create a little 'storm damage' on the Epcot Wand. "I swear, officer, danged hurricane just blew that thing right over!" :lookaroun TIMBER!!!!!!!!! :D

I won't tell anyone, as long as you can arrange another "accident" right in the middle of the ugly hat at MGM...

AEfx

Atta83

Hmm i would have to say utilidors. I can watch t.v, get something to eat, and sleep...:) and i guess chill with the mouse as well :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom