Where was JawsIII filmed.

xfkirsten

The park has also changed a lot over the years... I'll look around and see if I can find any pics from the time that movie was filmed. :)

On a side note, one of the bottlenose dolphins that was in that film still lives in SeaWorld of Florida - Starbuck. He's been moved around a lot since then, but he's back there now.

disneymoc

I remember when I was younger there was an extire exhibit on Jaws at Sea World once the third movie came out. It included the underwater tunnel you could walk through that the shark broke through in the movie.

Lauriebar

Static-X said:
I think it was San Diego. I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure it was filmed in Orlando. This also adds to the movie's "cheese" factor, as obviously, Orlando is miles away from the ocean.

pinkrose

disneymoc said:
I remember when I was younger there was an extire exhibit on Jaws at Sea World once the third movie came out. It included the underwater tunnel you could walk through that the shark broke through in the movie.

I remember seeing that exhibit too. :)

Nellas Unna

When my parents and I took the Predators tour at Sea World Orlando last Tuesday, our tour guide showed us the sign and one of the rooms at Shark Encounter that the movie crew filmed in. So, in part, Jaws 3 WAS filmed at Sea World Orlando, but it was just a small amount of the film. For those of you who have gone on the tour recently, the part of the building I am talking about is the very last room your in before the tour ends. It has stairs leading down to it. The sign is at the bottom of the stairs.

Nellas_Unna

aeillill

disneymoc said:

I remember seeing that too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom