Where to start on an all four parks park hopping day?

Minnie1986

My niece and I have 5 day park hopper tickets for our upcoming trip. The first four will be used on the varying parks. For the fifth, I was thinking that we could choose the two rides in each park that we loved the most, and do those; if time allows, maybe some resort hopping before dinner. With that as the plan, which park would you recommend starting with. I was thinking Animal Kingdom since it closes the earliest, or would MK be better. Either way, any advice on how to hop between all four parks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

nickys

Premium Member
Are you using Disney transport?

Not that it would change my answer that much. Start at AK, hop to DHS (and if you’re going to use G+ the book your first for here), then down to Epcot IG entrance (boat or Skyliner), and onto MK. If using G+ I’d probably book your second for Epcot and then for MK from then on.

If you want to resort hop you have the monorail resorts plus WL. And you can watch the fireworks either from inside MK or from the Poly, depending what you decide to do.

Upvote 0

Andrew25

I would start off at DHS, head over to Epcot (for lunch as well), time it so you can get to DAK around 4-5PM during the last two hours or so of regular park hours as wait-times drop dramatically, and then head over to MK as it stays open late and crowds die off after fireworks.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Are you using Disney transport?

Not that it would change my answer that much. Start at AK, hop to DHS (and if you’re going to use G+ the book your first for here), then down to Epcot IG entrance (boat or Skyliner), and onto MK. If using G+ I’d probably book your second for Epcot and then for MK from then on.

If you want to resort hop you have the monorail resorts plus WL. And you can watch the fireworks either from inside MK or from the Poly, depending what you decide to do.
Yup, using Disney transport. Thanks so much!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

You have the 5 day PH so it really doesnt matter what order you do them in. Youll eventually get around to them all. The value of the PH is that you can start off at a park and then leave at any time when that park starts getting busy. Each park tends to be busier on certain days. We do ADR's at the second park we hop to in the afternoon. We always start off trips with MK because that sets off our Dis vacation. I'd suggest planning the order out by what attractions would interest your niece most so she can do them before the building crowds and have the opportunity to redo them again.

Upvote 0

Worldlover71

MK is usually open latest, so I would say end there unless you really want to end the trip with Luminous at Epcot or Fantasmic! at DHS.

Years ago on the 45th Anniversary, I decided to spend as much time as possible on the Disney buses 😊. I went from MK to EP, EP to DHS, back to MK for the parade, over to AK, back to EP and DHS, returned to my room (I got soaked in a downpour) and finished the night at MK. I still fit in about 10 attractions along with the anniversary show, parade and fireworks!

Upvote 0

Swissmiss

Premium Member
My niece and I have 5 day park hopper tickets for our upcoming trip. The first four will be used on the varying parks. For the fifth, I was thinking that we could choose the two rides in each park that we loved the most, and do those; if time allows, maybe some resort hopping before dinner. With that as the plan, which park would you recommend starting with. I was thinking Animal Kingdom since it closes the earliest, or would MK be better. Either way, any advice on how to hop between all four parks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

This is such a great idea. Maybe I’ll do the same with my DD in a couple weeks’ time as we too have 5 day park hoppers.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
You have the 5 day PH so it really doesnt matter what order you do them in. Youll eventually get around to them all. The value of the PH is that you can start off at a park and then leave at any time when that park starts getting busy. Each park tends to be busier on certain days. We do ADR's at the second park we hop to in the afternoon. We always start off trips with MK because that sets off our Dis vacation. I'd suggest planning the order out by what attractions would interest your niece most so she can do them before the building crowds and have the opportunity to redo them again.
@Minnie1986 was asking about her plan to do all 4 parks on one single day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom