Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (please specify!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WDWspider

Originally posted by lewisc
Doesn't it really depend on what kind of food you like?

The question doesn't ask where should he eat. It's asking us individually.

If he is asking for himself, I assume he would only list the ones that interested him, therefore all aplicable choices to vote on.

:)

meeko_33785

I could go to just about any of those restaurants and not be disappointed. I went with Chefs de France. Great food, great atmosphere, what's not to like?

CoraJack

Account Suspended
San Angel Inn. Where else can you eat outside in Mexico at night watching the boats go by? Well, of course no where else except for Mexico AND (of course) WDW! The food coupled with the atmosphere here is amazing. The best pavilion in the Showcase IMHO.

0 Days 21 Hrs 58 Mins 14 Secs

OMG! I'm down to mere HOURS! I'm so excited I'm going to BURST!

Or I might :hurl: from all the excitement!!!!!

mandib

Restuarant Markesh. Their Chicken Kabobs are the best. The sauce they serve them in is awesome and this is coming from someone who is a very picky eater.

I chose Nine Dragons because we had our best meal there on our most recent trip, and both times we've eaten there we've been surprised at just how good the food is.

That said, the only one of these restaurants I've eaten at and not liked was Alfredo's. I've been there 3 times and never had a meal I really enjoyed.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but this is my favorite Disney subject!

We got married December 28, 1998, 10 a.m., at the Italy Pavilion, cocktail hour on the Italy Isola, then boated over to Boardwalk for a reception at Atlantic Dance. The best day of my life and Disney truly knows how to do it right!!!

Thanks for asking kellydisney!

kellydisney

I think Disney weddings are totally the way to go. We are actually going to have ours there and are saving as we speak!! Should be in the next couple of years. I love ADH! I wanted it to be an evening wedding so that wouldn't work for our reception and I'm bummed. But still, what a great way to get married! It sounds like you loved your day :) And it ensures that your guests will never forget that day!! One of the best topics by far to talk about, I'd never get bored listening to the details of people's Disney weddings :) Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

SirNim

My favorites (in no particular order) would have to be

Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Alfredo's, San Angel Inn, and Teppanyaki.

:D

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by CoraJack
San Angel Inn. Where else can you eat outside in Mexico at night watching the boats go by? Well, of course no where else except for Mexico AND (of course) WDW! The food coupled with the atmosphere here is amazing. The best pavilion in the Showcase IMHO.

0 Days 21 Hrs 58 Mins 14 Secs

OMG! I'm down to mere HOURS! I'm so excited I'm going to BURST!

Or I might :hurl: from all the excitement!!!!!

Yes my favorite place in EPCOT! We had these pita things with cheese.. sooo good, and the atmosphere, you can't ask for a better sit down dinner :)

TrevEG

My vote would also have to go with the San Angel Inn. The atmosphere there is just amazing. In fact, they could serve up dog food and I'd still probably eat there just for the surroundings. :lol: But the best part is that you odnt have to worry about that because the food is great too! Plus I've never had to wait longer than 17 seconds for el rio del tiempo. Usually ride this one while waiting for the table. :)

TrevEG

Originally posted by whatwouldwaltdo
Anywhere except the Garden Grille.:eek:

Ok. Now Im a bit concerned. I just made ps for the Garden Grille. Ive never eaten here and wanted to try it out. What s so bad about this place?

LivefortheMouse

Garden Grill is great. Ive eating at many Epcot restaurants there all diffrent but great. The thing with garden grill its thats its not an exotic meal its ur typical american dinner but yum its delicious and very fresh since its all taken out from right within the land. its also buffet style and kids and adults have a great time wiht there favorite character. For my cousins chip and dale spanked my cousin 15 times it was so funny. We always have a great time here. If u have children they will love it.:)

reataurants ive eaten in at epcot

Alfredo d roma loved it

san angel inn loved it

restaurant at norway good

garden grill loved it

each restaurant is unique and special in its own way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom