where to go with a limo???

kevandsara

We are getting married at Disney (the Poly) in October. As part of our Intimate Wedding package, we get four consecutive hours of limo use. We are not going to use it the day of the wedding, so we can use it at any point during our trip. We are somewhat at a loss as of what to do with this limo time. Any suggestions???

Some sights to go see... something to do one evening... traveling around the resorts???? Anything would be welcome... thanks! :)

shoppingnut

Maybe use it for your last day to go to DTD for last minute shopping or eating at another hotel and then having them take you to the airport in style.

Upvote 0
It stinks that it has to be consecutive - oh well.

I think I would use it to visit Saratoga Springs - have champagne and snacks in the limo, get an hour massage (sure it wastes limo time, but what WILL you do with all that time?:) ), then have them take you to Grand Floridian or AKL...Boma or Victoria and Albert's. At AKL, you would have to eat a bit faster to make sure you have time to get back to the Poly, but at Victoria and Albert's, you can take your time, then ride the monorail back.

People have also said that Port Orleans FQ and Riverside are beautiful if you enjoy nature. The Boardwalk would also be a fantastic place to go - stroll down the boardwalk and eat ice cream, etc. then take a limo ride back....

Good luck and have fun!:wave:

Upvote 0

kevandsara

Original Poster
Thanks shoppingnut and amykissangel for the worthwhile suggestions. :) I like the idea of the last day shopping and ride back to the airport... saying goodbye to the honeymoon on a nice note. (And private too, instead of on Magical Express!) :animwink: Tying it in with dinner is also a good idea... we already have reservations over at Boma our last evening... maybe take us to Boma and then over to the Boardwalk after dinner. Even if the limo time ran out, we can always take the bus back. :)

So, thanks again, we really appreciate the help. And if anyone else has ideas (that don't involve fast food!), keep them coming!

Upvote 0
I would use it to go back and forth between your room and the monorail at the Poly. Or use it to go between the Poly and the Grand Floridian.

Or there is also an opportunity to go for a romantic lunch at McDonalds at DTD or Crossroads.

Thats hilarious I was in a wedding party recently and they had the Limos Until 7pm and it was about 4pm so we drove around for a while and stopped at a McDonalds about two towns over. YAAAAAY Dollar Menu.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom