Where to go on November 3rd

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
So this Saturday, I'm taking my girlfriend on a trip to Disney World. Due to her work, I can only introduce her to Disney by doing weekend trips and one day at the parks. A few weeks ago was her first time ever to Disney! We did everything at AK except for the Safaris, Lion King, and Flight of Passage. We also went to HS that day and did everything except Little Mermaid and Fantasmic.

So this Saturday... I've been debating whether to take her to Epcot or Magic Kingdom, and ending the day with Mermaid and Fantasmic at HS.

But all of these crowd calendars are not helpful as they all say the polar opposite predictions. So where should we go on Saturday as the prime park? Which park will be the least crowded?

JIMINYCR

On a Saturday youll find lots of people everywhere. Weekends gets lots of locals visiting adding to the crowds. If it was my GF and shes never been... I'd hit up EP if I'm looking to have a more leisurely visit, taking my time around the pavilions, sharing a better form of food & snacks. MK if I'm giving her a more attraction based day with my impressing her with my WDW park attraction/history & knowledge.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom