Where to get piece of history pins?

keithz28

Original Poster
I have a friend down in WDW right now and he is trying to get me the POH pins but he says he can't find them. Does anyone on here know where he can go to get them? He asked a cast member and they told him that those pins were cast member only and the public couldn't by them. But I know that cast member is wrong. Thanks in advance.
Keith

Zed

They're limited edition so they might/prob are sold out of the previous month's pins. I picked up a 20K Leagues Under The Sea pin for someone who lived out of state over at the pin place at DTD on the day it was released to make sure I could secure him one.

You're right in that they're sold to the public.

Kwit35

DHS Flo said:
Actually, the last 2 POH pins haven't sold out very quickly. There are still many "Muppet 3-D" Pins Available. Oddly, The "Tower of Terror" Pin was still available at the Contemporary last week. (The "20K..." did sell out fast though)The pins can be purchased at any Park's main Pin Station (not sure about DAK though). They are also sold at the Marketplace Pin Station. Some resorts have them, but I couldn't tell you which ones. Hope that helps.
Ooooh, that is good to know, thanks! :wave:

DisneyMarg

They had the muppet one and the ToT one at the jewelry store on MK Main Street the week before Easter. The CM laughed at me when I asked if they had the 20k one.

Laura

Premium Member
This reminds me, I need to start looking on ebay for TOT and Muppets before they are gone!

I got the 20K pin at the pin store at DTD.

Dwarful

thanks for the info. Our last day is May 15th so I'll have to make sure we grab them in the am. Where is the easiest place to find them? also is there a limit like the AP pins?

tk421-sw

Dwarful said:
thanks for the info. Our last day is May 15th so I'll have to make sure we grab them in the am. Where is the easiest place to find them? also is there a limit like the AP pins?

Depends on what park you are at. If it's your last day, you could just drop by DTD and pick one up. they don't open untill 9:30 so, If you are in a park..:

MK- Uptown Jewlers
Epcot- Pin station right in front of the fountain
DS- Under the Hat
AK- Pin Station by the Tree of Life.

They are limited to 2500.

Dwarful

Thanks, I guess I should have been more specific, I am wondering if certain places will be extra crowded. I know we have been in Epcot before when there was a pin being released that day and there were lines around the Pin Central Kiosk (or whatever they call it) and i was just wondering, if they are really hard to come by, where my best shot would be.

Figment1986

Laura22 said:
This reminds me, I need to start looking on ebay for TOT and Muppets before they are gone!

I got the 20K pin at the pin store at DTD.

TOT is the one i cannot seem to win on ebay....
Though i have Mupets & 20k... Whats the other one??

Number_6

Figment1986 said:
TOT is the one i cannot seem to win on ebay....
Though i have Mupets & 20k... Whats the other one??

Those are the first three. As of tomorrow, the next pin will be for "Maelstrom" over at the Norway pavillion of Epcot.

As far as a limit on how many you can buy, like all LE pins, you are allowed two per person per transaction. So if you have someone else with you, you can buy four and if you park hop to all the parks and go to DTD then you could theoretically end up with 20 by the end of the day. More if you have more people with you, but that's just a bit of overkill unless you are buying for specific people.

Dwarful

OK Thanks, no we don't need 20 only 3,one for each of the girls, but then there will be 5 in our group so 3 shouldn't be a problem then! Norway was released April 15th? or is that the one for May 15th? just curious. thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom