where to get best burger

RoyWalley

Our favorite place D-Luxe Burger @ Disney Springs
28.jpg

MightyMouse

I'm assuming you are asking about a beef burger so this probably won't apply to what you are looking for... but since it's lunch time... and I'm hungry... and you got me thinking about it... that surf & surf burger at AoA Landscape of Flavors is pretty tasty. :hungry:

Hockey89

Crew's Cup lounge at the Yacht Club. Seriously one of the most underrated spots on property.
They wont cook the meat anything less then well done... They will ask but still cook it well done... I like the bar as well... Opus by the glass, but can't deal with well done burgers... At is an issue at almost every Disney restaurant for burgers.

Mark P.

They wont cook the meat anything less then well done... They will ask but still cook it well done... I like the bar as well... Opus by the glass, but can't deal with well done burgers... At is an issue at almost every Disney restaurant for burgers.
Mine was perfectly cooked medium-rare when I was there on Tuesday.

zurgandfriend

I can recommend the lunchtime bison burger at Whispering Canyon Café in the Wilderness Lodge. Splits Ville at Disney Springs (AKA DTD) has a good burger and, as mentioned, the Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom has a good burger which you can have with a milkshake (or as we say in New England a Frappe).

Zipadeelady

The Guac o asaurus burger at T Rex was amazing!! Although I hadn't eaten much in two days because I got sick during my stay and that was the first thing that I ate once I felt better so that could have clouded my judgement but I doubt it. It was massive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom