Where to find...

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I have seen the question posed many a time "Where do I find x, y & z?

This thread will help alleviate that! You want to know where to find a certain food item just post it below and I or someone else will post an answer on the whereabouts of said item and hopefully over time we can continue to update the list/s as things change.

Examples below

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Doughnuts/Donuts (*new)

Magic Kingdom

Cheshire Cafe - Cheshire Cat Tail
Friar's Nook - Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Holes
Prince Eric's Village Market - Mermaid Donut

Epcot

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles - Beignet, Eclair
Electric Umbrella - Croissant Doughnut (temporarily closed for refurbishment)
* The Donut Box - Apple Fritter, Double Chocolate and Sprinkle Burst Donut Holes

Animal Kingdom

Isle of Java - Tiger Tail

Typhoon Lagoon

Mini Donuts

Disney Springs

Amorette's Patisserie - Eclair
Erin McKenna's - Donut Flavors rotate daily
* Everglazed - (Coming Soon)
Homecomin' - House-Made Doughnuts
Vivoli Gelateria - Glazed Doughnut and Mini Doughnuts

Resorts

All Star Music: Intermission Food Court - Bavarian Cream and Glazed Doughnuts
Beach Club Resort: - Beach Club Marketplace - Doughnuts (allergy friendly)
Coronado Springs Resort: Cafe Rix - Donuts

POP Century: Everything POP - Doughnut Holes, Glazed Doughnut
Port Orlean French Quarter: Scat Cat's CLub Cafe - Beignets
Scat Cat's Lounge - Beignets

Joffrey's Locations: (Wide variety of donuts offered to include Minis but where each are located specifically changes regularly)
Mini Donut options: Icing - Blueberry, Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Espresso Bean, Fudge Brownie and Strawberry
Toppings - Captain Crunch, Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Crumble, Cookie butter, Fruity Pebbles, Gummy Bears and M&M's
Large Donut options: Boston Cream, Coconut, Fruity Pebbles, Raspberry, S'mores, and Unicorn
* This also includes the Caribbean Beach Skyliner Station and Ticket & Transportation Center locations

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Grilled Cheese

Beaches n Cream (BCR) Grilled Cheese w/Tomato soup
Boardwalk Bakery (BWR) Grilled Cheese w/Tomato soup
Boardwalk To Go (BWR) - Grilled Cheese
Centertown Market (CBR) Grilled Cheese
The Edison (DS-L) Gooey Grilled Cheese w/Organic Tomato soup
Maji Pool Bar (AKL-KV) Gourmet Grilled Cheese
Planet Hollywood (DS-TC) Pimento Grilled Cheese
Rix Sports Bar & Grill (CSR) Rix Grilled Cheese
T-Rex (DS-M) Grilled Cheese Panini w/Tomato soup
Woody's Lunch Box (DHS) Grilled Three Cheese Sandwich

Weather_Lady

Touringplans has a free "menu search" tool that can locate anything you want (sushi, cronut, halibut...) on Disney property, and allows you to narrow your search by location (e.g., Magic Kingdom, Polynesian Resort), or type of restaurant (lounge, table service, room service...). You can also limit it solely to DDP-approved snack items. Menus are updated frequently. It's been of great use for my family in locating favorite items.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Kungaloosh?

For starters here are two recipes:
Kungaloosh (original)
1 1/4 oz Vodka
1 1/4 oz Rum
3/4 oz Midori
2 tbls Pineapple Juice
Splash of Cranberry Juice
Shake Well

Kungaloosh (new)
1 c Daily's Strawberry Daiquiri
1/4 c Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
1/4 c Blackberry Brandy
Pour in Blender add handful of ice

Where to find in WDW: (* Some Bartenders know the recipe so be sure to ask nicely)

Dawa Bar (AKL) *
Dockside Margaritas (DS-M) occasional specialty
Jellyrolls (BWR) *
Jock Lindsey's (DS-L) *
Trader Sam's Grog Grotto (Poly) *

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
After watching a couple videos on Youtube of peoples trips to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea I noticed that flavored popcorn is a huge trend so it got me wondering how many flavors are available In WDW. Here's what I found:

Pre Bagged - Butter Toffee Almond, Caramel, Caramel w/ Cashews and Almonds, Cheddar, Chocolate Caramel w/Sea Salt, Churro, Confetti, Kettle Corn, Kettle Corn w/ Red alaea Sea Salt, Maple Bacon, Sriracha Kettle Corn, Truffle, Zebra Striped
Seasonal: Candy Corn, Gingerbread

Buffalo Bleu Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Chive, Rainbow (seasonal) (Epcot Gourmet Popcorn Cart and Epcot Experience @ the Odyssey Center)

Maple, Caramel Apple (Canada Popcorn Cart)

Werther's Original Caramel Corn (Karamel Kuche)

Outpost Mix, Galaxy Green Popcorn (Kat Saka's Kettle)

Last edited:

Yellow Shoes

Useful information. I'm wondering about Disney in the Time of Covid and the availability of popcorn/ice cream carts through the parks. Are they still there? Any changes to menu/procedures? (other than cashless and possibly plexiglass screens)
Do we still have refillable popcorn buckets?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Useful information. I'm wondering about Disney in the Time of Covid and the availability of popcorn/ice cream carts through the parks. Are they still there? Any changes to menu/procedures? (other than cashless and possibly plexiglass screens)

I see what I can find out.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There are still both popcorn and ice cream carts and will take cash (but cashless preferred.)

Yes also to refillable popcorn buckets. The CM will hand you a paper popcorn container which you can dump into your bucket.

Yellow Shoes

There are still both popcorn and ice cream carts and will take cash (but cashless preferred.)

Yes also to refillable popcorn buckets. The CM will hand you a paper popcorn container which you can dump into your bucket.
WHEW!! Popcorn and ice cream are the cornerstones of our WDW diet!

Ali Mouse

Where besides Pecos Bill and Disney Springs can you find a Churro ? I saw the little churros on the memo at Pecos Bill but for some reason I like the long ones better. Is the Churro cart in Frontierland open???

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I can't speak for what is open right now due to the pandemic but here is a list of all of the places I could find that offer Churros:

MK - Frontierland Churro Cart, Lunching Pad, Storybook Circus

Epcot - La Cantina de San Angel

DHS - Anaheim Produce, Hollywood Hills Theater, The Market

DAK - Dino Diner, Nomad Lounge

Typhoon Lagoon - Amity Outpost

Resorts - El Mercado de Coronado, Three Bridges Bar & Grill (CSR)

Disney Springs - Martocci's Italian Ice, Paradiso 37, Sunshine Churro Cart, 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom