Where to eat?

Mr.Nutz

Original Poster
Where does everyone recommend eating in Sea World?

In the past we've been to Chicken and Biscuit (ugh) and the pasta place.

I don't think much of the eating places at Sea World...

CAPTAIN HOOK

We always visit the Waterfront Sandwich Grill - its near to the Sky Tower with views across the lake.
We found it by chance on our first visit and haven't used any of the other places - its got indoor and outdoor seating and comes highly recommended - a thousand seagulls are there daily !!!!!!

mej

We like Mango Joe's - just don't go when Shamu Stadium empties!! It seems like every member of the audience tries to get in!! ( We should be there this week - we are flying out tomorrow!!!!)

SW-FL

Account Suspended
The Deli at the Anheuser-Busch Hospitality Center has great food (we love the hot turkey, or beef sandwiches).

The Smoky Creek Grill is my favorite place to eat in the park, awesome BBQ (IMO).

As mej mentioned earlier, Mango Joe's has great food as well.

I've always heard good things about The Waterfront Sandwich Grill, I've just never been able to pull myself away from the others though.

I'm just sorry to hear you didn't get to try any of the other restaurants. I agree with you about both of the places you've eaten at, not being all that great :lol:

SW-FL

Account Suspended
The Deli at the Anheuser-Busch Hospitality Center has great food (we love the hot turkey, or beef sandwiches).

The Smoky Creek Grill is my favorite place to eat in the park, awesome BBQ (IMO).

As mej mentioned earlier, Mango Joe's has great food as well.

I've always heard good things about The Waterfront Sandwich Grill, I've just never been able to pull myself away from the others though.

I'm just sorry to hear you didn't get to try any of the other restaurants. I agree with you about both of the places you've eaten at, not being all that great :lol:

markymark

I don't think much of most of the eating places in SW, but I have to agree with SW-FL, The Smokey Creek Grill is tremendous!

mmmmmmmmm.....BBQ :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom