Where to eat in Disney Springs?

EvilQueen-T

Wolfgang puck's cafe downstairs not the upstairs more expensive place. Raglan Rd wasn't priced too bad for a tourist place plus they have a full bar and the entertainment so it's a meal and entertainment for the price of the meal. House of Blues isn't that expensive and the food was good last time we went (but it was before the last refurb where they changed menu's so other's may have more info). If you want a good sandwich there's the Earl of Sandwich. If it doesn't need to be a table service type of meal they've opened up a few new kiosk type and quick serve type places too.

Unomas

For lunch I'd definitely do Earl of Sandwich or try the new D-luxe Burger. Earl of Sandwich is really low cost with great food. D-Luxe looks good from what I've seen but its a bit more pricey of an option - We'll probably try it later this month.

Dinner has a whole range of options. The newest options intrigue me the most. Probably because they're new and unknown. We had a great lunch at The Boathouse last year. But my folks had a less than fantastic experience there a few months ago. I tend to think that was just bad luck - many people rave about it. I'm also really curious about STK. It literally just opened up. But if you like steak, they have a reputation nationally for grilling up good ones.

Hockey89

Can't wait to try STK (been to vegas and great), Morimoto( been to napa one and great), and Rick Bayless when it opens...

Herah

Do any of the new places take Tables in Wonderland? The website doesn't list anything new, but I don't know whether it's up to date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom