Where to eat in Disney Springs?

DisDan

Original Poster
So we are making one trip to WDW this year and one day at Disney Springs. If you had to pick one place to eat at out of all the new offerings, where would you eat? Price is a concern, probably will exclude the signature dining options. Help me decide!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

DisDan

Original Poster
I've heard good things about Raglan Road. I've book ADR for there my first night. I loved Fulton's, but that's (a) closed for referbishment / renaming and (b) signature dining.
Thanks , we love Raglan Road we've eaten there a few times now . I was hoping to try something new this trip

epcotisbest

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Besides Raglam Road Morimoto and Boathouse are great choices. And STK will be open soon as well. Splitsville is actually a great choice too. We really enjoyed the sushi there. ;)

jaklgreen

I really enjoyed Morimotos. I think it depends on what you normally eat and if you want something new. I live in the midwest so we eat great steak/ burgers all the time. But we do not have any great Asian/seafood places. So when I have a chance that is what I eat on vacation.

jaklgreen

Morimoto would be a great pick, but it is typically $50 to $100 per head.

A low cost option would be

REVIEW - D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs

followed by

REVIEW - Amorette's Patisserie at Disney Springs

I refuse to pay $10 for a burger.o_O The only thing that is really that expensive at Morimotos is the steak, and I am not going to an Asian restaurant and ordering steak. I can't see ordering $100 worth of food for one person unless you eat like a sumo wrestler or order a bunch of drinks. I usually get a couple of things off of the dim sum menu. The pork bao buns are amazing. That is plenty of food for me and I do not order alcohol so my bill is about $25.

cjlyon

We went to Crosssroads House of Blues and it was delicious. We had someone with us that doesn't like many kinds of meat and she loved the pulled pork sandwich and it was huge.

epcotisbest

I refuse to pay $10 for a burger.o_O The only thing that is really that expensive at Morimotos is the steak, and I am not going to an Asian restaurant and ordering steak. I can't see ordering $100 worth of food for one person unless you eat like a sumo wrestler or order a bunch of drinks. I usually get a couple of things off of the dim sum menu. The pork bao buns are amazing. That is plenty of food for me and I do not order alcohol so my bill is about $25.
Went to a place in Pensacola awhile back that had about 25 different burgers, starting at $11.99 and up. If I refused to pay $10 for a burger, I would have missed out on one of the best burgers I have ever had. Oh, and they had a $100 burger on the menu too. I asked the waiter if anyone ever actually ordered that one and he said all the time...people trying to impress a date, expense account types and just plain crazies.

jaklgreen

Chargrilled ground filet mignon, Merlot sauce, side of caviar and Moët. Still not worth $100, but apparently people order it and they serve it.

Why would anyone grind up filet mignon and turn it into a burger? LOL That cut of meat tastes horrible if it is too well done. And I am sure the burgers are very yummy at D-Luxe but you can get burgers anywhere. I would still go with something a bit different.

Hockey89

That's a pity because you are missing out on some great burgers.... And spending that much at an Asian restaurant is easy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom