Where To Dine????

thebubster4

We are traveling to WDW this Sept (6th-13th), and in our group of six, is a couple celebrating thier 7th wedding annv. I mentioned to them that on the Monday we are there, MK will have fireworks promptly at 8:30 PM (the only show that week). I also told them they should schedule PS at a rest. to see the fireworks show. Now, I need advice from all of you: Which rest. would they get the best view of the fireworks show at MK, and a great meal???? FYI, Castle is allready booked solid the week we are there. :confused: :confused:

kosherkid411

If you looking just for a meal, the Californian grill at the Contemporary is supposed to have a great view.

But if you've got the bucks, WDW offers some fireworks cruises on the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can, jsut cruise and have drinks, do a dessert cruise, or have a full meal on the boat. My family bought my grandparents a dinner and fireworks cruise for my grandfathers 65th. I remember that my parents said that it didn't come cheep though.

Upvote 0

disneydawg

Definately go with the California Grill. If you want to see the fireworks while you're eating you'll need to request a table on the MK side. Keep in mind that they dont seat groups bigger than 4 along the windows. However, they do have an observation deck you can walk out on which has a spectacular view of MK.

Upvote 0

Katherine

My vote is for the California Grill. We went there once as a family and it had a very elegant and adult atmosphere and a GREAT view of MK. I liked watching the splash from Slp Mnt. from the balcony. Make sure in your case though to get a view of MK from your table but if youcan't the deck is very pleasant and You could probably take your drinks out there(not really sure if this is allowed though) and sip them as the fireworks go off at MK. Hope this helps

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
rest.

California Grill is great, but, remember, you will not be in the park during that time. If you want to be in the park during the show, you should wait to eat until afterwards at the CG or before the Fireworks.

CG would be an awesome spot. I think you can walk out on an observation deck to watch it.

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

If Cinderellas is booked keep on tring call everyday morning afternoon and night till u can find a reservation someone has to cancel. I tell u to insist so much because there is no better place to see the fireworks. I have been to Disney many many times and i had never enjoyed the fireworks as much as i did that day theres nothing better than seeing the fireworks pop right in fromt of ur face u feel like if there just poping for u. Its beautiful and romantic all at the same time. An experience i will never forget.:dazzle:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If they are only going to be there for one day of fireworks, wouldn't it be better for them to see them in the Park. You can always eat the same food...but with only one fireworks day they should make the most of it.

Upvote 0

afr117

If you have finished your meal at one of the GF or Poly restaurants, are you allowed to go down to their beaches to watch the fireworks, or will they make you leave since you are not staying at that resort?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom