Where to buy Disney stuff?

prluther

Original Poster
I have read all the posts in this forum looking for suggestions on where to buy Disney merchandise in the WDW area. In summary I have learned that there are not alot of unique shops out there. Basically I am looking for the traditional souveniors like t-shirts and trinkets. So if all the stores are the same which ones in the Orlando area carry Disney merchandise at a discount?

april1572

Where to Buy

Hi,What we do when we go to Disney is go to what we call the strip on International Highway. From WDW you have to take I-4 to International Drive. There are a couple of Disney discount stores in the Mall at the end of the strip. And all the stores along the strip carry Disney merchandise. Hope this helps.

macsmom

We actually hit Wal*Mart in Kissimee - yeah, I did not spell that right! - when we were there last summer and I thought that the prices there were fairly reasonable. The person I was with wanted to go, and I was the driver, so I had to go....didn't want to go to Wal*Mart during vacation. The selection wasn't bad and a little more varied than what I found on the strip. Cheaper, too.

CAPTAIN HOOK

april1572 said:
Hi,What we do when we go to Disney is go to what we call the strip on International Highway. From WDW you have to take I-4 to International Drive. There are a couple of Disney discount stores in the Mall at the end of the strip. And all the stores along the strip carry Disney merchandise. Hope this helps.
International Drive has the Belz Factory Outlets at its northern end - if I remember the Disney merchandise in there is discounted as it is no longer part of the current range

april1572

Still sell gold ear hats

Does anyone out there know if they are still selling the gold ear hats and how much they are. I would really like to get a pair for our Mickey Birthday party we have every year. This year we will be celebrating our 20th partying for Mickeys birthday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom