Where to buy diapers?

pooh-san

Original Poster
Flying to WDW on Dec 10th with two kids in diapers, don't really want to pack diapers in the suitcase? Is there a convenient place to get diapers in WDW or on-site hotels (staying at Pop Century & AKL)? Would we better off sending a couple of boxes through with us on the flight - flying by Southwest, and bags fly free, or at least that's what the commercial says ...

Any advice from parents who have done this before?

WWWD

If you don't have a car to go off-site, the least expensive option would be to pack them. The Disney hotels all sell diapers as do the baby care centers in the parks, but the selection is limited and expensive. Also, you can order them from garden grocer.com. Since they charge for delivery, it would be more cost effective to also order other snacks and drinks to off set the delivery charge for just diapers.

PhilharMagician

Another option would be for you or your spouse top take a taxi to the closest grocery store to shop for the diapers and then I would recommend getting a case or 2 of bottled water and some snacks to offset the cost. You can also get some breakfast foods or even a bottle of wine or 2 for your stay. You would probably be looking at about $15 each way.

LizC

I ordered from Garden Grocer. I would suggest this. Diapers are VERY expensive and not always readily available in Disney. Be sure to take advantage of the baby care centers in each park. They were great to change, feed, and let baby play quietly or just soak up some AC!

Have a wonderful trip.

buseegal

would pack the suitcase with diapers but either way remember to leave room for all the things the kids want to bring home. it will cost more to buy another suitcase to bring the new things home. our last trip on southwest 2 checked bags per ticket.

hiptwinmama

Just outside of Downtown Disney, past the DD hotels if you go strait is the cross roads shopping plaza. There is a grocery store there, I think it is Goodings, but I haven't lived there in years so it may have changed names. The taxi ride shouldn't be much. It is probably 2-3 miles from Pop.

Alexis

I'm sure you can find a local store that sells diapers near your hotel, such as Publix, Windixie. Keep your eyes out for stores close to your resort, I wouldn't worry too much about finding it

Mrs. Jobson

I know this is an old question but I wanted to suggest Orlando Theme Park Shoppers. You can find them on facebook. They shop for you and deliver to your resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom