Where is?

dreamteacher

Original Poster
I was just wondering where the world showplace was because a person at work (she runs marathons so I was wondering if it had something to do with that) had a pic. of that place in her office.

HoW

The World Showplace is a Pavillion between UK and Canada. It is only open for special events. So usually, the most you can see of it is the brown gate the closes off the walkway, and the top of the building.

The Showplace was originally built for the Millenium Celebration. During the Millenium Celebration the structure held countries that weren't found in the world showcase.
It is now used for special events. One of the best is the Dining for the Senses experience during the Food & Wine Festival.

Do you want pictures??? (If you do we can scan a few in later today)

Here is a link to the official Disney World Meetings Page.

http://disneymeetings.disney.go.com/dwm/disneydiff/detail?name=EpcotDetailPage

makonyy15

Kind of off topic but whats the road behind there that exits near the International Gateway, at the IG there's a circular drive with what looks to be a bus stop type thing with signs covering the name, i've always been curious.

mrerk

Premium Member
makonyy15 said:
Kind of off topic but whats the road behind there that exits near the International Gateway, at the IG there's a circular drive with what looks to be a bus stop type thing with signs covering the name, i've always been curious.

The circular part is the stop for the tram that used to run between the IG and BW/Swan/Dolphin/YC/BC.

dreamteacher

Original Poster
HoW said:
The World Showplace is a Pavillion between UK and Canada. It is only open for special events. So usually, the most you can see of it is the brown gate the closes off the walkway, and the top of the building.

Thank you that is why I did not know where it was

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom