Where is your favorite place to eat?

mickeymatt

Of all the places that I have eaten I would say Donald's Safari Breakfast in AK and Crytal palace for lunch. We ate at CRT during free dining and the food was subpar. My daughter loved the princesses though. Does anyone think that they "dumb down" the dining during free dining?

LoriMistress

There are so many places that DH and I enjoy eating at.

MK: CRT, both of us enjoyed their breakfast. We like Tony's as well.
Epcot: Rose & Crown, Le Cellier, Teppan Edu, Coral Reef, etc.
DHS: PT 50's & SFDI
AK: Y & Y

There are other places we enjoy eating at DTD and at the resorts as well.

Sci-Fi purely for the themeing, the food has steadily gotten worse over the last few years but its always a must visit. We always end up at the Carribean Beach Resort to eat as well, atleast once or twice. Remember getting the pb&j's there as a kid. I love Cosmic Rays for some reason and pretty much anywhere you can get a hot dog on Disney property. Disney has the absolute best hotdogs.

DiPSU224

For quick service Cosmic Ray's is a must! I love eating outside with a great view of the castle. My husband loves the chicken caesar salad. We always love El Pirata on the rare occasion it is open when we visit.

Our all time favorite table service has to be California Grill. Again, the views of the MK can't be beat and we have many happy memories eating there. I dream of their pork tenderloin! :slurp:

ProfSlim

California Grille
Kona Cafe
Wolfgang's
Spoodles (back in '06)
Mama Melroses

we're going back in 4 weeks and we're going to try SciFi and Tutto Italia as some new places...

...wish me luck :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom