Where is the Talking Mickey in WDW?

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Hey all,
We would be so very grateful if any of you Disney experts can answer the below for us!?
Where is the Talking Mickey in WDW? Is he still around or does he only come out every so often?
Many thanks in advance for any help and info you can provide us with.
Cheers

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey all,
We would be so very grateful if any of you Disney experts can answer the below for us!?
Where is the Talking Mickey in WDW? Is he still around or does he only come out every so often?
Many thanks in advance for any help and info you can provide us with.
Cheers
I believe he is in the Mickey Meet and Greet in Town Square Theater at MK, iirc.

For a definitive answer the day of your trip, stop by Guest Services. They can tell you (before you wait in the line at the meet and greet.

pumpkin7

I believe he is in the Mickey Meet and Greet in Town Square Theater at MK, iirc.

For a definitive answer the day of your trip, stop by Guest Services. They can tell you (before you wait in the line at the meet and greet.

I second that. Town Hall Meet and Greet!

Tinkerbella16

Town Hall right as you enter the park on the right side. I am pretty sure he is always there now. We have FP's to visit him and I am excited. I think it is so cute!

Blackburn23

Saw him for the first time last month during the opening show at MK. Unreal. As a kid I believed the non talking was real, as an adult I am beginning to think this is him!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom