Where is The Haunted Mansion attraction poster and where are other missing attraction posters?

999th Happy Haunt

Original Poster
I just realized I haven’t seen the Haunted Mansion attraction poster under the train station at MK in years. Why was it removed and why do many of the posters down there now have multiple of them under the train station? I don’t remember seeing the Pirates one recently either, but I do remember seeing several for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. What happens to the old attraction posters that are missing? Will they ever return?

I know this is a minor thing but these posters get you so hyped up for the day ahead that it’s super sad to see some of your favorites missing.

Edit: Or am I just going crazy and it has been down there this whole time and I’ve just missed it lol

punkabella

I think a lot of them were changed from attractions to the fireworks and parades when they are sponsored. I remember seeing the sponsored by Pandora slogan on a few things. I loved getting my picture taken by the posters with my favorite attractions (and landmarks). The orange bird poster was my favorite.

geekza

The poster isn't there anymore?!? That was always the thing I looked for first as I was going through the tunnel. It's a classic!

Vader-noooo.gif

geekza

I remember having this discussion 5 - 6 years ago and the conclusion was they rotate the posters out to keep it fresh.
Yeah, I knew they switched them around from time to time, but I don't think I've ever been there when they weren't displaying the Mansion poster. I've always wanted to have a copy of my own, but the real ones are crazy expensive and I haven't found anywhere to get a reproduction that wasn't a small, badly-copied bootleg.

WEDwaydatamover

I guess it's come full circle. There was a period for many years in the late 90s - early 2000's where there were duplicate Haunted Mansion posters on the same wall in the Train Station.

I was even scratching my head as a teenager wondering who's the idiot and why are they doing this???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom