Where is the best view of "Wishes"

ELopez

During our last visit, we stayed at the GF. Outside of the main building, next to the quick service restaurant, you can get a table, a drink, and watch Wishes from a distance. They pipe in the music and you can use the telescopes if you want, but it was SO pleasant because after the show, it was awfully easy to get away without the crowds. Even if you aren't staying there, you can still hop right on the monorail, boat, or bus to get where you need to be. Try it!

I'm not so familiar with the GF - what's the name of the quick service restaurant?

rob45

O.K. heres my 2 cents worth. My wife and I was at the world in October 06 for halloween and found this small site. About a hour before Wishes we got us an icecream sundae on Main Street and walked out of the shop and went to the first right towards Future World and found a railing with some chest high shrubs in front of it. We ate our sundaes and stood by the railings waiting on Wishes. When the show started we had a great view because nobody wanted to step in front of us because of the shrubs. I hate when people cut you off for a viewing of any type. No small kids stepping on our feet and we saw the show with out having to look around alot of heads. :sohappy:

lilmizpixie3

In the restaurant right off mainstreet on the way to Tomorrowland! I sat there this past weekend and Tinkerbell blew us a kiss as she flew right over our heads!

DisnFanatic10

stay away from the hub, It is packed I watch it the first night and than the rest of the trip I hit the must see attractions because the lines are going down. One night I taxed my limit and decided to ride Splash Mountain just 1 too many times because the queue line was soooo short. But trying to get across the park to use my fastpass at Space Moutain was almost impossible. I got too greedy, that night was a little more fast pace than I usually go at.

JustPlainBill

A spot we enjoy is the patio in front of the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. You can sit in a chair at a table and enjoy the show, and not be shoved by crowds.
We viewed the show from the leftside of the hub from the Partners statue, view itself was good, I suppose, though there were some trees that block some of the show. After the show my family and I walked to the rightside of the hub to go to tomorrowland to the right of the castle and I happend to glance over to the place you mentioned, across from the water and I slapped myself on my forehead and exclaimed, "Why didn't I see that place before!" Next time we go, that's the place for me, it was quite deserted.

hcswingfield

We viewed the show from the leftside of the hub from the Partners statue, view itself was good, I suppose, though there were some trees that block some of the show. After the show my family and I walked to the rightside of the hub to go to tomorrowland to the right of the castle and I happend to glance over to the place you mentioned, across from the water and I slapped myself on my forehead and exclaimed, "Why didn't I see that place before!" Next time we go, that's the place for me, it was quite deserted.

If you get there first, save seats for Vern and me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom