Where is the best place to buy tickets?

sam-eliza

I called the Disney Store yesterday and they said we could buy park tickets now and they would be good for 2009, even if the rates go up after we purchase them. So we're looking to buy now for our 1-09 trip.

AAA seems to have some good deals but I wasn't sure if there were other discounted outlets around. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I called the Disney Store yesterday and they said we could buy park tickets now and they would be good for 2009, even if the rates go up after we purchase them. So we're looking to buy now for our 1-09 trip.

AAA seems to have some good deals but I wasn't sure if there were other discounted outlets around. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Perhaps drop a line to one of WDWMagic's fabulous Kingdom Konsultants representatives? They should be able to help in some form. :wave:

Upvote 0

Wendy517

A suggestion...check with your HR department at work. Some employers have links to discounted tickets...not just Disney, but other parks :eek: and shows throughout the country. The company I work for is currently offering 7 days ParkHopper tickets for 4 day price (Buy 4 days get 3 days free). Actual savings is about $30 per ticket, and tickets don't expire until 14 days after first use, regardless of when you purchase them. Not a bad deal if you can afford to tie up the money in unused tickets, and you're sure you'll be going to WDW for at least a week eventually.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

I've used Orlando Fun Tickets, they also are very good. Your tickets are good for usually 14 days from the first day you "use" them, not when you purchase them, so buying now in anticipation of a rate hike is a good idea. AAA also does discount tickets, so check there and see what the saving would be. Remember you can also purchase tickets with no expiration date and really load up on them. We had people show up with tickets from "the year of the great flood" and they were still good.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I've used mapleleafickets.com for Cirque du Soleil tickets and they had amazing customer service so I always recommend them when someone's looking to buy outside Disney.

Upvote 0

adartaylor

discount tix

I used undercovertourist.com for the last big purchase of 7 day park hopping water park no exp. tix and they were great. Tax included, no shipping fees and they got here quick. We will soon be taking our third vacation with that same group of tix. What a bargain! Wouldn't go anywhere else, unless booking the whole package through disney and staying at a resort and dining package. Then the prices are about the same. All this comes from painful research. Trust Me.

Upvote 0
A suggestion...check with your HR department at work. Some employers have links to discounted tickets...not just Disney, but other parks :eek: and shows throughout the country. The company I work for is currently offering 7 days ParkHopper tickets for 4 day price (Buy 4 days get 3 days free). Actual savings is about $30 per ticket, and tickets don't expire until 14 days after first use, regardless of when you purchase them. Not a bad deal if you can afford to tie up the money in unused tickets, and you're sure you'll be going to WDW for at least a week eventually.

The company I work for has these as well. Same deal. One question though, when I purchase tickets this way do they still get linked to my room key when we check in at our resort?

Upvote 0

lilclerk

The company I work for has these as well. Same deal. One question though, when I purchase tickets this way do they still get linked to my room key when we check in at our resort?
As far as I know, the front desk can link those tickets to your resort key. You just have to ask and give them the tickets, it won't happen automatically.
My new job has the same program, I'm super excited =)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom