Where is the best place for Ribs in Disney World?

GlennF

Original Poster
Hi all
I'm returning to WDW in 5 days time with my family(3 years since last visit) and we are on the deluxe dining plan.My daughter and I adore ribs so in your opinion where is the best ribs in Disney World? Thanks

taz0162

Flame Tree BBQ at AK and it's considered a Quick Service.
Great seating behind the restaurant near the water overlooking Everest.
(I really have to stop telling people about the location otherwise I might not find a seat next time)

Yak & Yeti are great as well so I would have a tuff decision to which one really is better.

Great now I'm getting hungry for ribs.

FLYbyNITE

Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. I haven't been there in a few years but I remember the ribs were quite good. If I remember correctly they were all you can eat also.

jw24

In the parks, it's Flame Tree BBQ without a doubt! Most people say that good BBQ doesn't need any extra sauce over the meats and the ribs there are no exception. I thoroughly enjoyed the ribs there. Nice and tender and definitely a great option for variety and it's counter service so it's not too much money compared to others. Outside the parks, Hoop De Doo Musical Revue has gotten generally positive reviews about their food from what I've read.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Flame Tree is the best by far! Not too much sauce and I am not a fan of a lot of sauce, I just like the ribs to be kissed with it, I want to taste the meat. Whispering Canyone had some good BBQ too.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Previous posters are dead on. I've sampled Flame Tree BBQ at AK, Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, and the Whispering Canyon Cafe and are all tasty.

jmb2676

I would rank them as Flame Tree, House of Blues, Big River Grille & Brewery at Boardwalk, Whispering Canyon. Not a very large difference between first and last though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom