Where is the absolute best spot to watch Wishes?

hiptwinmama

This is great to know. We have reservations for Sat., Feb 2 and my husband was questioning if it was worth the money. Now I will be able to tell him I told you so!!

My husband loves it because you are able to relax and you don't have to hold the kids up to see. The kids are complaining they are tired, they are chowing down on treats. They can just walk up to the railing of the tomorrowland terrace and see perfectly, while you relax and watch from your seat while eating yummy desserts and drinking coffee. Plus Tink flies right over you and waves. SUPER CUTE for the kids. In my opinion, if you don't like fighting crowds, it is the best way to relax and enjoy wishes with young kids. My husband HATES crowds, so he loves it.

Timekeeper

I like to sit on the brick wall at the Pooh queue entrance, and have a quiet (in terms of crowds), unobstructed view.

The funny thing is that you'll always see people looking up toward the castle, waiting for the show to start, and not realizing that the fireworks are going to be displayed from behind the park.

Mickey2minnie1

My best spot is the Poly beach with DH, a tropical macaw in hand,lounging while my DS lies on a hammock and my other two play in the sand. It is so magical!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom