Where is GEORGE??

Big-Bad-Dave

Original Poster
I haven't heard anyone say anything about George at PoTC? Is he still there? Does he like the new format? I hope he didn't decide to leave!

Dukeblue1016

I have no idea... but I did consider saying (not too loud cuz there were a lot of people on the ride and I didn't wanna sound like some weirdo) "I don't believe in George"... but I chicken'd out.

As I said in my thread, I don't believe ghost stories... but that doesn't mean I don't stay aware of them... :lookaroun

Nemo14

I have no idea... but I did consider saying (not too loud cuz there were a lot of people on the ride and I didn't wanna sound like some weirdo) "I don't believe in George"... but I chicken'd out.

As I said in my thread, I don't believe ghost stories... but that doesn't mean I don't stay aware of them... :lookaroun
Aw Joe, I was just going to post that he had moved over to AllStar Sports!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">

You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one...
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GothMickey

I contacted George and he said he did not like the new update. He said Jack Sparrow and Barbosa are intruding on his home. So he decided to become the 1,000 ghost in Haunted Mansion. Problem is, Imagineering found out, so not they are going to refurbish HM and remove one of the ghosts so they are back to 999.

Yoop33

How often do they say hi to George? I thought it was just once in the morning and once before close? Do people try to talk to him during the day or something?

Dukeblue1016

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">

You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one...

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ahahhahahaha

When I posted that yesterday, I noticed myself saying that quote like 4-5 times in my head... couldn't figure it out... now I know why

Frosty689

not to sound incredibley dull, but who exactly is George? I've been to the world a good amount of times and i've never heard of him =(

the-reason14

not to sound incredibley dull, but who exactly is George? I've been to the world a good amount of times and i've never heard of him =(

He is supposedly the "ghost" in POTC. Ive said many times, before the rehab, that I didnt believe in george while on the ride, and nothing that people said was supposed to happen, happened. So, he isnt real, neither are ghost in general.

Skippy

Yes, the story goes somewhat like...

George was an engineer/worker, who was building the ride (I've read, near the pillage scene) when a beam collapse and killed him.

Rumors are that CMs say hello and goodbye to him every day before and after operation. Then the whole, 'If you say "I don't believe in George" when on the ride, it'll have problems' is also passed around.

belle15

I probably shouldn't tell this, since its not my story to tell, but what the heck! [It wouldn't be the first time I've spilled the beans!]

My brother is a CM at PotC right now on his college program. The other day, some girls came up to him and asked about George. He pretended to not know what they were talking about, since your not even supposed to mention him. Finally he said 'yes, he existed' but he wasn't supposed to talk about it. 5 minutes later, the ride broke down.

Believe what you will, but I'm not going to be the one to tick George off.

DizneyPryncess

Last year I was boarding PoTC and I asked the CM loading the boats if he'd said good morning to George that day. He said, "I always do. And Linda too." I have no idea who Linda is - anyone else? I can't find anything about it. I think maybe he was messing with me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom